Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Princess Dhonkamana is great value for price . Big boat with 9 big rooms + a/c and all comforts. The Princess Dhonkamana comes with an extra dhoni and dingy to enjoy those early morning and sunset surf sessions . Possible to travel to the Central or Southern Atolls with this amazing 31 m wooden yacht.
The Princess Dhonkamana takes you to uncrowded surf with our experienced guides year around during the main season from March – October or off season from November to February , not a soul insight
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Princess Dhonkamana has got 9 big rooms + a/c , 7 double and 2 triple rooms with private bathrooms attached with hot and cold water .
Max 18 guests
Built in 2008
31 meters long
10 meters wide
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Desalinization system of 400 lt/h, generator 22 + 22KW at 220 Volts stabilized and super-silent.
What are the rates?
Rates are in USD and is always a private charter ( no other surfers on board ), specials are available!
North and South Male Atoll
- Private charter up to 8 guests : 1.440 USD per night
- Extra persons : 180 USD per night
Central or Southern Atolls
- Fuel surcharge of USD 2500 will be charged for central atoll trips.
- Fuel surcharge of USD 3000 will be charged for Huvadhoo atoll trips.
- Sharing accommodation in Double, Twin or Triple Accommodation
- Dingy transfers, Dhoni included
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Bottle of water per person per day
- Excursions to local islands
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee
- Airport Assistance Service – Arrival / Departure
- Inclusive of 12% TGST
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Snorkelling tours (equipment on extra charge)
- Special BBQ dinner on Sand Bank or a virgin Island (land charge may apply as per the island policies) this will be provided depending on the weather conditions.
- Complimentary Drinking Mineral Water(1.5 liter bottle) per day, through out stay
- Additional dives
- Domestic air fares if applicaple
- Fees for desert & tourist islands when requested
- Beverages & Alcohol
- Rental charges of diving & snorkeling equipment
- 6 USD green tax per person per night to be added on invoice
- Service charge of USD 5 per guest per day (pay onboard)
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
- February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
- June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
- October and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
- Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
- Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
- Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
- Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
- Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
- Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
- Travel insurance
- Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!
Villas in Bali
We have compiled a number of Villas around Bali and other islands in Indonesia that will allow you to explore and getaway to other hidden Indonesian treasures. Have a look at our collection of 1 to 5+ bedroom villas, all with great surf available and providing the best Balinese experience we could find!