Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Honors Legacy (surf)boat is designed and built in the Maldives; this luxury yacht is in a class of its own. It’s beautiful design and special attention to detail ensures quality and luxurious comfort for all of our guests. The Honors Legacy Is one of the most luxury motor yachts in the Maldives made for surf trips and all other water sports. When you’re looking for an absolutely luxury, a nice holiday with fishing, snorkeling, diving or just relaxing the honors legacy will exceed to your expectations.
This unique 33.5m long wooden vessel boasts 9 modern, spacious cabins and can accommodate up to 18 guests (max 22). These luxurious cabins feature two ocean view suites (20sqm each) offering exquisite views of the beautiful Indian Ocean and a fabulous en-suite with its very own bathtub. In addition, you will find six inter-changeable superior twin or superior double cabins (12sqm each) and one superior twin cabin (12sqm). All cabins are air-conditioned with modern and comfortable interiors and fittings, en-suite bathrooms, mini bar, safe and full HD TVs.
In addition to the open-air dining area on the Honors Legacy, a modern and comfortable saloon features alongside an elegantly designed indoor dining area and bar. Unwind after your dives whilst enjoying a sundowner on the spacious sun deck or chilling out in the Jacuzzi. Pamper yourself in paradise in our onboard spa where treatments are available in the dedicated treatment room or outside in the glorious Maldives sunshine. Hope you will have a great time on board the Honors Legacy.
On the upper deck you’ll find a spa treatment room and a further 2 cabins. The wheelhouse (bridge) is also on this deck. To the front of the wheelhouse is a small bathing area with 5 loungers. Stairs lead down to the main deck from here. Furthermore, you’ll find a secondary outdoor dining area here should you wish to.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
7 x Superior Cabin (1-2 persons) Double or Twin
All of the Superior Cabins are situated on the lower deck and one in the main deck, all of these rooms are air-conditioned with modern and comfy interiors and fittings, en-suite bathrooms with fresh hot and cold waters, mini bar and Full HD TVs.
2 x Ocean View Suite (2-3 persons) Double + Single bed
Both Ocean View Suites are located on the upper deck. Apart from the view of the ocean direct from the rooms and bath rooms, the suites comes with a bathtub and they are also furnished with modern and comfy interiors and fittings, mini bar and Full HD TVs.
- The Honors Legacy length: 53 Meters
- Year built 2015
- Wireless Internet Access
- Number of Crew: Total 13 Crew onboard, including Captain, Engineer, Cruise Director, Chef and Spa Therapists.
- Number of Tenders: 2 (Dive boat 55 feet (on request) and a fiberglass dingy 18 feet with a 50 HP outboard engine)
- Sports & Excursions: scuba diving, surfing, fishing, snorkeling, swimming, Island visits to Resorts, Inhabited (local villages) and Uninhabited (desert) Islands, BBQ on Desert Islands.
- Facilities: Spacious Lounge deck, air-conditioned saloon with restaurant and bar, sun deck with bar, shades with Jacuzzi and sun pads, Spa with indoor and outdoor treatments, Boutique, Wireless Internet Access, Full HD TV and Blu-ray Disk player with surround speakers, Karaoke System, Board Games and multimedia library.
- Equipment: Fully equipped PADI certified Diving Dhoani, Dinghy with 50hp outboard engine, Fishing lines and gear, Fish finder, Snorkeling gear, Life Jackets, Life buoys, Fire Alarms & Extinguishers, Sound Proof Marine
- Generators (220/110 Volts AC), Desalination plant
- Onboard spa
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 2200,00 Price per night. Up to 10 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 225,00
- Extra fuel surcharges 3300,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check out 12 pm(noon)
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
- February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
- June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
- October and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
- Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
- Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
- Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
- Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
- Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
- Travel insurance
- Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!