Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Rock N Reef is located right on the beach overlooking Impossibles and just 200m from Padang and 400m from Bingin is the famous warung of Bali.
Enjoy the beautiful beaches or simply relax and watch the day go by.
All is possible at Rock N Reef.
A perfect location for you to surf Impossibles, Padand Padang and Bingin.
This really does offer luxury accommodation with beautiful clean rooms and amazing views out across the ocean.
Get away from it all at Rock N Reef!
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availability, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Cliff Room, Big Rock, Sunset and Mimpi have the following specs:
Fridge for fresh drinks.
AC air conditioner
Fresh, hot shower and big fan.
Included large breakfast with juice, coffee, tea, eggs, any-style, french croissant, chocolatine toast.
That room has got a front view of the impossible wave, just few meters from the beach to the bed, that’s the plan of holidays. The largest of the room are building by the tropical wood, some exotism to be in real peace.
AC air conditioner
Fresh and hot shower
Fridge for fresh drinks
Included large breakfast with juice, coffee, tea, eggs any-style, french croissant, chocolatine toast
padang padang view
fridge for fresh drinks
AC air conditioner
Fresh, hot shower and big fan, included large breakfast with juice, coffee, tea, eggs any-style, french croissant, chocolatine toast.
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Bali waves at their best?
– March and April: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– May, June, July and September: Big surf – high season.
– Late September and October: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– November, December, January and February: Rainy but still good surface conditions and smaller waves with no one around. Clean waves.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Indonesia you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival.
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
You can surf Padang padang, Impossible, and Bingin waves by paddling from Rock’n Reef.
Other customers also viewed these resorts
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!
Villas in Bali
We have compiled a number of Villas around Bali and other islands in Indonesia that will allow you to explore and getaway to other hidden Indonesian treasures. Have a look at our collection of 1 to 5+ bedroom villas, all with great surf available and providing the best Balinese experience we could find!