Make me an offer I can't refuse!
King Millenium I is a 20m long boat with a 6m beam that has an average cruising speed of 10 knots. King Millenium I was built in Indonesia and designed by surfers for surfers.
It has 3 double rooms and a 4 person room with air conditioning, ample single beds and individual cupboards. The top deck features a wide living room with dining table, comfy couches, air conditioning, TV, DVD and stereo. The kitchen is fully equipped and the bathroom is ample. There’s also a nice lounge deck area from which to watch the waves. The King Millenium I also has a dinghy for surf transfers, to take pictures, etc.
We guarantee a comprehensive diet to meet the demands of all our guests. Our guests are entitled as many fresh fruit juices, soft drinks and bottled water as they want within a reasonable limit. The package includes 2 daily beers; all extra beers are paid at local prices.
The crew of the King Millenium I has many years of experience in surf charters. We all speak English and treat the guests such that they feel at home. We have been working for years with customers from all nationalities and combined (David and Poti) we have more than 20 years experience in the Mentawai’s. We speak several languages fluently (French, English, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia and Portuguese).
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
There is no additional information about this accommodation available yet.
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Mentawai waves at their best?
- March and April: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
- May, June, July and September: Big surf – high season.
- Late September and October: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
- November, December, January and February: Rainy but still good surface conditions and smaller waves with no one around. Clean waves.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Padang (PDG) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
- Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
- Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
- Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
- Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
- Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
- Visas. For Indonesia you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival.
- Travel insurance
- Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!