Make me an offer I can't refuse!
The Mariana is built in December 2005 and having undergone extensive refit in Summer 2008, the Mariana is a very comfortable and spacious liveaboard, attractively designed in traditional Maldivian style. Mariana accommodates a maximum of 16 +1 guests in 8 air-conditioned cabins. This is a real comfortable boat with enough space and is excellent for a surf trip.
The main deck offers a fan cooled dining room and saloon area, equipped with comfortable sofas and chairs, and a cosy bar offering a range of drinks including beer, wine and imported spirits. You will also find audio, DVD and TV / video equipment. Mariana’s kitchen provides a variety of European, Asian and Maldivian dishes. Three meals a day are served including tea and coffee. During the seven-night itineraries, a BBQ is also organized on an uninhabited island.
For general info you could read some blog items.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Mariana accommodates a maximum of 16 +1 guests in 8 air-conditioned cabins with Lower Deck: 2 x small doubles (at bow of boat, suits singles or ‘small’ couple), 3 x twin (2 beds) and 1 x triple (double with single bunk, 3rd person recommended to be a smaller adult or teenager), Main Deck: 1 x twin (2 beds) and Upper Deck: 1 x double and 1 x twin (first come, first served basis).
The main difference between the bow twin/double cabins is available space; bow cabins have less floor space and smaller bathroom.
All are furnished with en-suite WC and shower, adjustable air-conditioning, mini bar, a wardrobe, and luggage storage. Cabin towels are available for guests.
Each room is equipped with a mini bar so you can enjoy your midnight snacks. The choice of rooms means a range of people will be happy on board, with 3 double rooms, 4 twin share and 1 triple. A very rustic seaside charm is prevalent throughout the whole boat.
- 90 feet by 29.33 feet
- 10 guest rooms
- 3 decks
- Free Wifi
- 320hp main engine
- 28×2 generators
- 2 desalination plans
- 2007 Built
- Every year dry docking and refurbishment
- NAVIGATION / SAFETY
- GPS, Oxygen, First Aid Kit, VHF Marine Radio
- a Welcome drink on arrival
- Separate dhoni for surfing and excursions.
- Sharing accommodation in Double, Twin or Triple Accommodation
- Arrival and departure transfer from airport to vessel and from vessel to airport.
- Meet and Assist at the international airport on arrival and departure.
- FB meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Tea and coffee 24 hours.
- Mineral water for drink 1,5 l per day per person.
- Excursions to local islands
- Basic Fishing equipment.
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!