Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Blue Horizon III Ocean Oasis is here to make your dream surf holiday a reality. Whether you are visiting Maldives to get away from the stress of life, cold and dull climate in order to enjoy the warmth of Maldivian sun and world class waves, we are here to serve you. Blue Horizon Management has over 20 years’ experience in travel and tourism industry. Staying for your holiday on this boat will be an unforgettable trip. The outstanding waves and surroundings will give you the best experience of the Maldives.
Horizon-III is the Ocean Oasis of Maldives. This yacht is among the best & safest boats in the Maldives. The crew onboard offers great ambiance and take you to the best surf spots to catch the best waves. Buffets, nationality favorite food and draught beer along with comprehensive drinks menu are offered. The 20-meter tender dhoni takes you and your friends to the most uncrowded surf breaks in the Maldives. On the main upper deck, you’ll find the Jacuzzi to relaxed after a day of activities. The yacht accommodates 3 deluxe and 9 standard cabins and the living lodgings and can accommodate up to 22 guests.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The yacht accommodates 12 cabins and the living lodgings are completed with restaurant, fully provided with favorite drinks-bar, spa, and sun deck. All rooms are fully air-conditioned with hot and cold shower. Horizon III can accommodate 22 People Twin/Standard Cabin: The above beds can be put together to make a double bed. The above beds cannot be put together to make it a double bed.
en-suite double cabin. Maximum occupancy is 2 people. Air-conditioned and occupied with a private toilet massage showers & a bath tub. beds have Duvets, Bed Covers and Bed Linen. Beach Towels, Shower Towels are regularly/daily changed
2 x Deluxe Room
en-suite double bed cabins in the upper. These cabins have large Seaview window, a massage shower and a bathtub All rooms have remote controlled Air Conditioning. Also, plenty of storage, a wardrobe, shelving, a mirror and small table. All beds have Duvets, Bed Covers and Bed Linen. Beach Towels, Shower Towels are regularly/daily changed
9 x Standard Rooms
en-suite double cabins in the lower deck with double bed or twin beds All rooms have remote controlled Air Conditioning. Also, plenty of storage, a wardrobe, shelving, a mirror and small table. All beds have Duvets, Bed Covers and Bed Linen. Beach Towels, Shower Towels are regularly/daily changed.
- Length yacht: 34 m
- Year built 2009 refurbished 2015
- Wireless Internet Access
- Number of Tenders: 2, Dinghy & Dhoni
- Full board 3 meals, i.e. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Free tea and coffee throughout the day.
- A mineral water bottle (free 1500ml) per person per day and mineral water dispenser available.
- One beer or soft drink for Lunch & Dinner per person per day.
- Transfers from Domestic Airport to Boat (return).
- Surfing from 0630 to1700hrs.
- Local style fishing with line & baits.
- Services of professional surf guidance on board.
- Uninhabited island barbeque dinner (if time and weather permits & subject to the group’s majority decision).
- Island hopping, resort visits and cruising (subject to the group’s majority decision).
- Vegetarian Food
- Western and Local food
- Massage Services
- Wi-Fi ($)
- Lounge/Tv Area
- Power Socket Adapters station (security cameras)
- Board (Buffet) 3 meals per day & afternoon snack
- Unlimited drinking water, tea & American coffee & fresh fruit (bananas)
- Group transfer from the airport by Dhoni
- 12-liter tanks and weights
- Use of the SUP (Stand Up Paddle board)
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 2.590,00 Price per night. Up to 10 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 141,00
- USD 1.825,00 Price per night. Up to 10 guests
- Price per extra guest Central Atolls + USD 140,00
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 4900,00(Up to Lamu)
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 5400,00(Up to Southern Atolls, Huvadhoo)
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5 liter water per person per day
- 2 dingi`s for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check in /Check out 12 pm (noon)
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!