Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Princess Rani is a sleek and beautiful Maldives yacht. At 35 meters in length and 11 meters wide, Princess Rani is more than capable of accommodating the maximum of 22 guests in space and comfort but for best comfort 20 guest is most popular.
The Princess Rani is a great charter boat for surfers. On board are comfortable and spacious double bed or twin bed cabins with private hold and cold-water showers and each cabin has individually controllable air conditioning and lighting.
Facilities are high quality and include the full range of entertainment in the saloon, including TV, DVD, music system, computer with internet as well as movies, games, books and magazines. You’ll never be bored! If lounging is more your thing, there are 3 sundecks with plenty of shaded sections as well as sun chairs and mattresses for your comfort. The icing on the cake is a great value-for-money Maldives surf or cruise charter with the Princess Rani.
For more general info please check our blog!
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Lower Deck of the Princess Rani
On the lower/cabin deck, there are 5 cabins with one double bed and a single bed. There are 2 double cabins with two stwin bed. All cabins are air-conditioned with modern and comfortable interiors and fittings, en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower.
A comfortable saloon features alongside an elegantly designed indoor dining area and a full-service bar. This area comes complete with a home entertainment system including a T.V., DVD and Stereo System. The saloon also has a spacious charging station for laptops, cameras, and videos.
Self-service corner offers our guests refillable drinking water, coffee and tea during the cruise. Outdoor dining area on the main deck offers guest a panoramic view while enjoying meals.
There are four air-conditioned suite cabins with one large double bed offering exquisite views of the beautiful Indian Ocean and an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold shower.
In addition to the open-air dining area, Unwind after your dives whilst enjoying a sundowner on the spacious sun deck.
• Built in 2008
• Size – 35m x 11m
• Top speed – 12 knots
• Cruising speed – 11 knots
• 1 x 1000 HP Daewoo engine
• 2 x 50 KW Soundproof generators
• 3 x Coltri scuba tank compressors
• 10/12/15/18-liter tanks with international fittings and DIN adaptors
• Electricity 220v – 24-hours per day
• Water capacity – 3,000 liters
• Freshwater maker – 600 liters per hour
• Fuel capacity – 4,000 liters
• Included: airport transfers, 3 meals per day, 1.5-liter water per person per day, tea/coffee, North and South Male Atoll surfing
• A separate 16-meter support vessel (Dhoni as known locally) with 3 on-board crew members accompany Rani in all cruises.
• On board crew includes the captain, skipper, chef, sous-chef, bartender, housekeeping personnel and one deck hands personnel.
• A/C Guest Rooms: 11 + Air conditioning: Individual control, All cabins with attached toilet/bath: Hot/Cold water
*Not Included: beers/wines/soft drinks but can be bought on board, 6 USD green tax pp per night.
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 1.960,00 Price per night. Up to 10 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 196,00
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 3000,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!