Make me an offer I can't refuse!
As you lay there on the deck of the Sea Coral watching the sun sink in to the horizon leaving a splendid view across the sky reflected in the sea, that’s how you end everyday and begin every night onboard Sea Coral.
Sea Coral was launched in 1988. It mainly attracts surfers and divers who come in small groups promised to experience the best known surf breaks and spectacular underwater sites in the Maldives. The size of the boat makes it easier to get you close to these spots and best rates on the planet.
Welcome to the Sea Coral with max 6 guests.
If you are with a small group and still want a private charter the Kethi is the go , minimum paying guests = 4 :).
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Max guest: 6
Size: 19.5m(L) x 5.76m(w) x 2.38m (depth)
Year Built: 1988
Cruising speed: 9 knots
Hull type: Timber
Propulsion: Diesel Engine
3 cabins with bunk beds
2 toilets with shower
First Aid Kit
Electricity & water
1 soundproof generator set
4 including captain & chef
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 625,00 Price per night. Up to 4 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 126,00
- Special; Pay 6 Stay 7 Nights
- Special; Pay 8 Stay 10 Nights
- Special; Pay 11 Stay 14 Nights
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 900,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5 liter water per person per day
- 1 Dinghy for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check in time 12 pm (noon)
- Check out time 9 am
- Late check out 50 % of nightly rate, 1400 hrs
- Late check out 100% of nightly rate, 2200 hrs
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!