Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Sea Farer has been totally refurbished in 2018 and lives up to al standards. Originally build in 1988 and has a long history of surf, fishing and snorkeling trips in the Maldives. With years of experience in and around the Atolls the crew will do the best to find world class waves. The Sea Farer is a perfect vessel to sail in the Maldives and with the seven rooms its offers accommodation to approximately 14 people. The bar, dining area and library are located on the boat as well as a good size living areas. After a day of surfing the most perfect waves it’s time to relaxed and chill on the sundeck.
Still got energy after a big surf session? Try the water without a surfboard but with a snorkel gear. Take a tour through the amazing underwater world of the Maldives, it’s stunning! One of the other activities which is amazing in the Maldives is fishing, so make sure you’ll bring some fishing gear to catch fish. Rather have a BBQ on a private small island, no problem, just ask the crew of the Sea Farer and look what is possible.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Year Built:1988 (refurbished 2018)
- 4 en-suite cabins with bunk beds
- 2 en-suite cabins with a double bed and separate single bed
- 1 en-suite cabin with twin beds
- Emergency Equipment
- Navigation & Communication
- Electricity & Water
- Public Areas & Facilities
- Dining Area
- Sun Deck
- DVD/VCD Player
- Music Player
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing line
- Dinghy with engine
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Night Fishing
- Wave Surfing – on request
- Diving – on requestBBQ on Desert island
- Cultural Shows
- Island Hopping
- Visit to Male’
- 5 including captain and chef
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 1290,00 Price per night. Up to 6 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 185,00
- Special; Pay 6 Stay 7 Nights
- Special; Pay 8 Stay 10 Nights
- Special; Pay 11 Stay 14 Nights
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 900,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5 liter water per person per day
- 2 dingi`s for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check in time 12 pm (noon)
- Check out time 9 am
- Late check out 50 % of nightly rate, 1400 hrs
- Late check out 100% of nightly rate, 2200 hrs
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!