Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Set to sail with Kethi, an unforgettable surf journey is about to begin. Explore and be amazed is a Kethi thing. Onboard Kethi, we offer you more privacy and space as well as the increased comforts. The low noise, heavy duty engine will take you around the Maldives in cruising comfort. Kethi has a cozy saloon and large sun-decks, and provides comfortable accommodation for 10 guests in six airy cabins.
Welcome on the Kethi. If you are with a small group and still want a private charter the Kethi is the go, minimum paying guests = 4
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
2 en-suite cabins with double sized bed & bunk bed
3 cabins with double sized bunk beds (2 en-suite)
1 toilet with shower
Max guests: 10
Size: 21.6m(L) x 6.5m(w) x 3m (depth)
Year Built: 1994
Cruising speed: 8 knots
Hull type: Timber
Propulsion: Diesel Engine
First Aid Kit
Electricity & water:
1 soundproof generator set
4 including captain & chef
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 715,00 Price per night. Up to 4 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 149,00
- Special; Pay 6 Stay 7 Nights
- Special; Pay 8 Stay 10 Nights
- Special; Pay 11 Stay 14 Nights
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 900,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5 liter water per person per day
- 2 dingi`s for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check in time 12 pm (noon)
- Check out time 9 am
- Late check out 50 % of nightly rate, 1400 hrs
- Late check out 100% of nightly rate, 2200 hrs
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!