Make me an offer I can't refuse!
This is one of the newest boats chartering the Maldives and probably also our favorite. It recently has been upgraded with an extra deck on the boat, this means more space and a better accommodation! The Orca is perfect for surf trips with a large group up till 16 persons. The charter has been totally refurbished in 2018 and lives up to al standards.
The Orca is ideal for surfers and non-surfers. The large upper deck lounge deck with seating arrangement specially designed for surfers to have a nice relax sport after a surf session. Non surfers can enjoy their time fishing, snorkeling, island hopping, BBQ Party on a desert island or laze the time on the art of doing nothing. With options to have dinner inside or outside the surf charter offers a lot of possibilities depending on your mood.
The boat is fully equipped with surfboard racks and heaps of space for everything. The Orca will take you to the best waves available so that you can enjoy the world class waves that the Maldives have to offer. The Orca can bring you to the North and South Male Atolls, Central Atolls and Southern Atolls.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availability, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Orca surfboat offers a lot of privacy to the accommodating 16 guests(max) and spacious sun decks to chill after an active day. All 11 large rooms are air conditioned. After the facelift of the boat two extra rooms are realized on the top deck. The interior has a wooden finishing which gives nice surroundings to stay.
The kitchen on board offers many dishes and all preferences and tastes for a wide variety. The extensive bar is well stocked and with a wide selection of wines and other drinks you will not be short. In addition to the space on board the orca and the many fine chill spots, a surfing trip on this boat will be unforgettable.
- Motorized tender
- 11 (air-conditioned) bedrooms with toilets
- 2x double bed (new, located on top deck)
- 1 for a guide
- 4x Twin beds
- 2x Double Bed + Single Bed
- 2x Double Bed
- large upper lounge deck
- inside and outside dining possibilities
- Crew: 6 people
- Length: 30m
- Width: 10m
- TV, Video, DVD, bar
- 2 dinghies with 15 HP
- Sundeck for chill out
- 3 meals per day
- 5 liters water per person per day
- Fine Cuisine
- Inflatable waterslide of the top deck
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!