Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Hope cruiser live-aboard vessel is a 27 meters long motor yacht offering an opportunity to maximize your surfing time. Cruising at a comfortable speed of 12 knots the Hope Cruiser will take you to your next wave in comfort.
The Hope Cruiser can accommodate up to 12 guests on board. The 6 six tastefully designed cabins are equipped with a double size bed on the bottom and a single size bed on the top. All cabins have air-conditioning, portholes and en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold-water supply. The upper deck is partially shaded, mattresses, chairs and tables for a relaxing time after a day of surfing.
The main deck has a beautiful air-conditioned salon with a bar, TV/DVD, a stereo player and an assortment of movies, CDs, games and books. There are two dining areas; an air-conditioned indoor area and at the aft an outdoor area offering a great view of the sea.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Built in 2000
- Size – 35m x 11m
- 12 Meter wooden tender boat
- The swimming platform is equipped with exit ladder and freshwater shower
- Max guests: 12
- 6 guest cabins
- 1 crew cabin
- Attached bathrooms
- Hot & cold water
- Hair dryer
- Snorkeling (Best to bring your own)
- Lounge bar
Wi-Fi Internet Available; Yes, with extra charges
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 990,00 Price per night. Up to 6 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 110,00
- Special; Pay 9 Stay 10 Nights
- USD 1.210,00 Price per night. Up to 6 guests
- Price per extra guest Central Atolls + USD 125,00
- Extra fuel surcharges 2500,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check out 12 pm(noon)
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!