Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Gurahali boat with its 28 meter is built in 2008, it’s a wooden vessel operated by the most professional operator in the Maldives. The twin mast safari look yacht offers space up to 14 people and has all the luxury and comforts you look for. The yacht also has a spacious bar and dining areas, sun deck and shaded open-air deck spaces. All this together makes a surf trip really comfortable. The 6 en-suite cabins with double size bunk beds and 1 en-suite cabin with double bed & separate single bed makes it a comfortable stay at the Gurahali.
Surfing in style
The high-class furniture and interior make the stay at the Gurahali a real pleasure. All the space on the boat makes it extreme comfortable after a good surf session. The lounge beds and sunshades offer optimal relax time. The boat has a surf rack on board for all the surfboards so it’s nice and tidy and the boards are safer. The Male Atolls provide world class waves and the crew on this charter will do its best to find the best conditions! Medium and consisting waves are famous for the Maldives and when you have been on the beautiful waves, this is the place you want to go back more and more!
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
6 en-suite cabins with double size bunk beds
1 en-suite cabin with double bed & separate single bed
- Year Built: 2008
- Cruising Speed: 9 knots
- Hull Type: Timber
- Crew; 6 including captain and chef
- Emergency Equipment
- Navigation & Communication (Map, Compass, GPS – Plotter, Search Light, Binoculars, VHF Radio, SSB Marine Radio & Mobile Phone)
- Dining Area
- Sun Deck
- DVD/VCD Player
- Music Player
- BOSE Home Theatre System with surround sound
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing line
- Dinghy with outboard engine; Honda 90 HP
- Airport pick-up
- Airport drop-off
- 3 meals a day
- Coffee, tea, drinking water
- Accommodation in fully air-conditioned rooms
- Use of all on board equipment and facilities.
- Night Fishing
- Wave Surfing – on request
- Diving – on request
- BBQ on Desert island
- Cultural Shows
- Island Hopping
- Visit to Male’
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 1750,00 Price per night. Up to 6 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 187,00
- Special; Pay 9 Stay 10 Nights
- Special; Pay 12 Stay 14 Nights
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 1200,00
- Extra fuel surcharges Huvadhoo USD 2000,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5 liter water per person per day
- 2 dingi`s for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check in time 12 pm (noon)
- Check out time 9 am
- Late check out 50 % of nightly rate, 1400 hrs
- Late check out 100% of nightly rate, 2200 hrs
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!