Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Gahaa is a mid-size boat suitable for larger groups (up to 10 persons) who would like to go on a surfing trip. Groups and families experience the stay on the Gahaa as very convenient and nice. The Gahaa with its fantastic crew can take you wherever you would like to go in the archipelago. North and South male provides really consistent waves and also the Central Atolls. Maybe the Gahaa doesn’t look as fancy as other boats, we can promise that the experience and service levels are really good. Most people who stayed on the Gahaa come back for a next trip, this means it lives up to its expectations.
All the cabins are all located on the lower deck, so this means that on the main deck and upper deck there is plenty of space for relaxing. On the main deck there is also an indoor lounge with bench seating located. Because there is enough space on the deck it offers a place for open air dining area. During your meals you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Maldives.
On top of the vessel you’ll find a good size sundeck which is the best place to have a nice surf check spot or after a nice day of surfing you can watch the stars at night.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Gahaa may be small but is has all the expected communication and navigation equipment. Also, with a cruising speed of 7 knots and a very stable layout, the Gahaa sure promises comfortable voyages through the Maldivian atolls.
5 cabins, accommodating between 2 and 3 guests. There’s 1 cabin featuring a double bed plus a top bunk while 4 cabins have a double bed. Also, there are only 2 cabins with en-suite bathroom, the others share 2 common bathrooms with shower head. All the cabins are fan cooled.
- 1 cabin with double sized bed & single bunk bed
- 4 cabins with double sized bunk beds (2 ensuite)
- 2 toilets with shower
- Size: 21.58m
- Year Built: 1990
- Cruising Speed: 7 knots
- Hull Type: Timber
- Emergency Equipment
- Navigation & Communication
- Public Areas & Facilities
- Dining Area
- Sun Deck
- Television/ DVD/VCD Player
- Music Player
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 1 Soundproof generator set
- AC: 220v
- Water Desalination
- 4 including captain and chef
- Night Fishing
- Wave Surfing – on request
- Diving – on request
- BBQ on Desert island
- Cultural Shows
- Island Hopping
- Visit to Male’
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 715,00 Price per night. Up to 4 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 149,00
- Special; Pay 6 Stay 7 Nights
- Special; Pay 8 Stay 10 Nights
- Special; Pay 11 Stay 14 Nights
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 900,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5 liter water per person per day
- 1 Dinghy for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check in time 12 pm (noon)
- Check out time 9 am
- Late check out 50 % of nightly rate, 1400 hrs
- Late check out 100% of nightly rate, 2200 hrs
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!