Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Felicity – your budget surf charter in the Maldives
Felicity is a traditionally built and handcrafted Turkish Gulet. This budget charter is ready to take you and your group on a surf trip through the Maldives you won’t forget! Though we name it a budget charter – that doesn’t mean that Felicity has any less to offer.
On this traditionally boat it’s time to explore the adventures of Maldives surfing, Maldives diving or fishing expedition in the Maldives. Felicity cruise boat offers cruising and other activities such as snorkeling, night fishing and trolling as well. Felicity surf cruise boat covers the best spots of North, South of Male’ Atoll, Vaavu Atoll and North or South of Ari Atoll in the Maldives.
The broad, beamy hull gives the boat spacious decks with high headroom below for maximum space. The foredeck has got a large sun bathing area where you can relax after a day of activities. The afterdeck provides a big and shady cushioned area for relaxing and eating all meals. The saloon is fitted with a bar, TV and HIFI for entertainment.
Felicity’s crew is experienced and always at hand to cater to all your needs.
Felicity offers you a unique Maldivian experience. A true cruise boat rigorously maintained every year and ready for the ultimate surf trip.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The cabins are comfortable and cozy, completed with all necessities including a private bathroom with toilet, hot and cold-water shower, and A/C.
Dining and drinks
It’s a blend of the modern Asian cuisine with a Western touch. Simple but pure finger licking dishes will be served at the large table on the main deck. Fresh fruits and vegetables, fish and meat, completed with yummy carbs like yellow rice, or pasta Bolognese to recover after big surf sessions.
India meets the USA on a plate, the creative chef does his best to serve you with his crafts.
- Max total guests: 14
- Cabins: 8
- Mobile phone
- VHF Radio
- GPS with mapper
- Life jackets,
- Life buoys
- Full air conditioning
- 50% permanent fresh air circulation
- Length: 28 m
- Beam: 6,85 m
- Draft: 2,6 m
- 2 masts with a full rigging system and sail
- Built: 1996, refit in 2013
- Builder: Bodrum Yard, Turkey
- Hull material: Pine
- Deck material: Teak
- Keel type: Long
- Rig type: Gaff Schooner
- Main engines: Delphin 280 HP
- Cruising speed: 8-10 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 2000L tank
- Water tank capacity: 5000L tank
- Generators: Delphin 30 KW, Duets 25 KW
- Electricity: 24 V, 220 V
- Diving Compressor: Bauer Marina 320 L per min
- Desalination Plant: Watermac HS5, 5000L per day
- Length: 8m
- Refit: 2013
- Private chef
- Private bathrooms
- Hot & cold water
- 1 support dhoni (motor boat)
- Fully equipped PADI dive center.1 dingy with 15HP
- large lounge deck
- inside / outside dining tables
- shaded sun-deck
- Chill out Stereo, TV, DVD, games and phone
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 1185,00 Price per night. Up to 6 guests
- USD 1280,00 Price per night. Up to 7 guests
- USD 1350,00 Price per night. Up to 8 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 170,00
- Special; Pay 9 Stay 10 Nights
- Special; 1 person free of charge of a minimum of 10 persons
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check out 12 pm(noon)
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!