Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Fantom yacht can be your private charter for the ultimate surfing trip with your friends or family. Comfort, luxury, best waves, warm & crystal-clear water combined with this boat and her crew makes your holiday unforgettable.
Fantom is almost 24 meters long, has a lot of comfort and luxurious. The yacht and her 4 cabins provide space for 6-8 persons. The rooms are accommodated with all the benefits you need like air-conditioning, TV and many more. The Fantom boat is great for surfing and she will take you to the best surf in the Maldives, the crew of the boat knows its way around. On the upper deck from the boat is a sundeck with lounge area located and also a sun covered space. This yacht is built in 2015 so, lives up to high class standards. The boat has WIFI connection and a 5-man crew which ensure your stay pleasant and relax.
Food & Drinks
After a day of surfing the chef creates magic with the meals he makes, his experience will be translated in excellent food from all continents. Rather want something special or in particular to eat? just ask and the highly committed crew will listen and deliver.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
4 rooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins can accommodate 6 (max 8) guests.
Master Cabin: large double bed with bedside tables and drawers below, wardrobes with hanging and drawer storage, starboard seating with table, L-shaped sofa, 32” HD LED TV, radio/DVD Blu-ray system and 2.1 AV surround sound system, refrigerator, overhead and concealed 24v lighting with dimmer, bedside wall lights, built-in safe, air conditioning/heating outlets, fitted carpet, bathroom with wash basin (marble work surface), stall shower, bidet, freshwater electric toilet, extractor fan, heated towel rail, storage cupboards, bathroom accessories, fresh towels and bathrobes.
Forward guest cabin: twin single beds, walk-in wardrobe with both hanging and storage facilities, drawer/cupboard storage, refrigerator, 32″ HD LED TV, overhead and concealed 24v lighting with dimmer, bedside wall lights, safe, air conditioning/heating outlets, fitted carpet, washbasin – stall shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail, storage cupboards, freshwater electric toilet, bathroom accessories, towels, bathrobes.
Two VIP guest Cabins: double bed with bedside tables and drawers below, wardrobe, drawer/cupboard storage, 32″ HD LED TV, radio/iPod, overhead and concealed 24v lighting with dimmer, bedside wall lights, inbuilt safe boxes, air conditioning/heating outlets, fitted carpet, washbasin, stall shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail, storage cupboards, bathroom accessories, towels, bathrobes.
- Length yacht: 23.95 m
- Year built 2015
- Wireless Internet Access (high speed and costs may apply)
- Number of Crew: Total 5 Crew onboard
- Life jackets
- Jet-Ski Seadoo GTX400 (chargeable /need request)
- 1 x Dinghy
- Snorkeling (best to bring your own)
- Fishing equipment are onboard
- Unlimited water, Tea & Coffee
- Large Sun Deck
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 3.300,00 Price per night. Up to 8 guests
- On request
- 3 meals per day
- 4 hours fuel expenses on the yacht per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!