Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Dhaainkanbaa is one of the best boats in our fleet! Whether you want to go surfing, snorkeling, dive, other watersports or just cruise on the crystal-clear water of the Atolls of the Maldives, this yacht offers you absolute luxury and comfort for an unforgettable trip.
The stay on the Dhaainkanbaa is a true pleasure due to of all the luxury and extras that this boat has to offer. A wide range of relaxation spots, a great spa and perhaps a massage treatment after a fantastic day of surfing the best waves in the world. By using jet skis, sups and other extras you’ll not be short of anything and by using one of the speedboats you’ll be in no time on the spot for surfing day, snorkeling and unforgettable places.
Dhaainkanbaa has space for 12 persons (max 14) and is one of the most exclusive and luxurious liveaboard yacht in the Maldives unmatched by any in facilities and services. The 20 dedicated staff and crew members are well experienced and trained in their respective fields of service which translates in a careless and fully relaxed holiday. The options for other activities on this yacht are enough as well, fishing, snorkeling, watersports or something else. You name it and it could be arranged.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Dhaainkanbaa offers seven staterooms with spacious bathrooms (six doubles and one twin), expertly designed and exquisitely furnished for a relaxing time after a day of adventurous activity or slumbering in sweet dreams. The Housekeeping Staff will make up your room twice a day
Room Extras & comforts
- 6 x Double Staterooms
- 1 x Twin Stateroom
- Queen sized bed (except Twin Room)
- Dressing Table & Stool
- Comfort Chair
- Private Digital Safe
- Private Bar with Soft Drinks & Liquor
- IDD Telephone (Bedside)
- Nespresso Coffee / Tea
- WIFI Internet
- 42-inch 3D Internet TV
- Home Theater System – Blu-Ray Player with Surround Sound24 Channel Satellite TV
- Individual Air Conditioning
- Programmed Lighting Control
- Electronic ‘Do Not Disturb’ & ‘Makeup Room’ indication
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Hair Dryer (In-room)1
- Hot & Cold Water
- Vanity with Wash Hand Basin
- WC and separate Bidet
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Shower Cubicle with Rain Shower
- IDD Telephone (Bathroom)
- Hair Dryer (Bathroom)
- Amenities – Shower Cap, Dental Kit, Comb, Shaving Kit, Cotton Buds, Shower Cream, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion
- Soft Comfort Bathroom Linen
- The Dhaainkanba length: 41 Meters
- Year built 2009
- 6 x Double Staterooms
- 1 x Twin Stateroom
- No. of Passengers: 14
- Staff and Crew: 20
- Water Sports Equipment (most chargeable)
- 2 x Yamaha Jet-Ski
- 2 x Windsurfs
- 2 x Kayak
- 1 x Banana Riding Fun Tube
- 1 x Shoe Fun Tube
- 1 x NRC Air Pro 7.5-1150 Nitrox System
- 1 x Set Water Ski
- 1 x Set Knee-Boarding
- 1 x Set Wake-Boarding
- Weights, Cameras & Housings
- All closed areas are fully air-conditioned
- Type: Marine Chiller Air-Conditioning System with
- Individual Temperature Contro
- 1 Dinghy
- 1 Dhoni
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Unlimited Sun Lounging and Swimming.
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!