Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Bolero is the best option to enjoy a fantastic surf trip along the Atolls of the Maldives! Bolero has all the standards you require on a surf trip, no overdone luxury but just the best price. So, the Bolero is one of the best budget surf charters there is. Enjoy Surfing, fishing, relaxing and lots of fun during a trip with the Bolero.
Bolero can accommodate up to 10 guests (max 11) in six cabins, five of them are with a double bed and a single bunk type to be used as a double or as a twin sharing room one room with twin beds.
This surf charter will take you on a trip in the Maldives worth your while. Although the looks of the boat are maybe not a nice as some others yachts, the waves that you’ll surf are not different to others. The Bolero offers enough room on board to enjoy what the Maldives has to offer; crystal clear water, music on board as well as a bar and a relaxing space. The AC will keep you cool when needed and the crew is at your service.
All cabins are en-suite and air-conditioned.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
5 x Double room (1-2 persons) Double or Twin
1 x Single room (type to be used as a double or as a twin sharing room one room with twin beds)
All the cabins are air-conditioned with attached en-suite facilities, hot and cold water for showers. Each cabin comes with a cupboard and a mirror. The cabin size varies and generally a cabin is 2 meters x 2.5 meters.
Dining & wining can be undertaken either inside the pilot house or the deck (2 venues). The main cabin is fully air-conditioned. Every day there are three courses. Mainly Western dishes combined with Maldivian specials with a specialty in national dishes. A good range of chilled soft drinks including fresh fruit juices, mineral water and a range of alcoholic beverages including beer are available for sale on board.
- Bolero length: 20 Meters
- Crew: Captain, cook, guest relations crew, 1 Deckhands
- 4-meter support dinghy tender with 8hp outboard motor for easy surf transfer
- Private Chef
- Shower in each cabin
- Hot & cold water
- Board games
- Sony panel home entertainment
- Snorkeling (best to bring your own)
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 1050,00 Price per night. Up to 6 guests
- USD 1190,00 Price per night. Up to 7 guests
- USD 1340,00 Price per night. Up to 8 guests
- USD 1550,00 Price per night. Up to 9/10 guests
- Special; Pay 6 Stay 7 Nights
- Special; Pay 8 Stay 10 Nights
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
- Check out 12 pm(noon)
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!