Make me an offer I can't refuse!
BLUE HORIZON II is the perfect Liveaboard and Catamaran Sailing Yacht in Maldives, offering, surfing and cruising adventures that are tailored to ensure you’ll get to fully enjoy and explore the best surfing trip in the Maldives.
The company who’s in charge of the Blue Horizon is a steady and well-respected operator in the Maldives. With more than 24 years’ experience in the Tourism Industry, from action to leisure holidays, they know how to create the best holiday you can imagine. The surf dhoni brings you to the best surfbreaks near the boat so a maximum of surf time is ensured! After your day of surfing you can relax in the large lounge areas on the deck.
Horizon 2 is a value for money. When you charter this boat private it can accommodate up till 12 persons. The service and food are good and enough variation of Western and Asian cuisine. Drinks from the bar(alcoholic) are chargeable but they offer a free flow of unlimited water, coffee and tea and a good vibe on the boat. The surf dhoni tender has a surf rack and provides surf from morning sunrise to sunset with a local guide (if required and booked) to support you in the water. Snorkeling gear and fishing local style available for free. And a buffet or BBQ every trip.
Most of our customers who booked the Blue Horizon II, come back to repeat.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
This wooden yacht that is perfect for a family or a small group. There are 6 rooms and has a total accommodation capacity of 12 guests. Rooms are comfortable and airconditioned with a view of the beautiful surroundings around the Maldives. Each room consists of a private bathroom with hot and cold showers, with 2 Double cabins and 4 Twin cabins on board.
Dining can be done either with an inside table or outside in an open-air table in the front of the charter. Amazing Maldivian food with a hint of western touch tastes even better with the view over the Ocean.
- Motor Yacht: Horizon-2 launched in 2002 (Refurbished in 2009)
- Build: Wood | Length: 25 meters –Width: 6 meters
- Communication: CB Set, Mobile Phone
- Navigation: Compass, Maps and GPS
- Safety: Life jackets, life rings, fire retardants and pumps
- Generators (AC): 220V, 50Hz (British sockets) 18Kw Stamegnax 2 units Battery (DC): Emergency Lights (12V) only
- Water Maker: Static x 3 tonnesper day Aqua Reef
- Diesel: 6 tonnes
- Number of Decks: 3
- Tender-1: 18-meter Whahira Dhoni with 2 crew
- Sun Deck Lounge chairs with mattresses
- Crew; 8 staff
What are the rates?
South Maldives, Huvadhoo Atoll
- USD 240,00 Price per night per person. (27th February –3th of May)
- USD 185,00 Price per night per person. (3rd may –9th of august)
- USD 200,00 Price per night per person. (19th august – 19th November)
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- 2 dingi`s for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Excluding all green tax (6 USD Per person per Night)
- Excluding return Domestic Flight (app. 450 USD)
- Check In @ 20:00 hrs.
- Check Out @ 16:30 hrs.
- Last day surf stops on 12:00 hrs afternoon.
- South Male’ atoll is possible only once per charter.
- Surf Support Dhoni is included.
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!