Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Azalea is one of the most luxury liveaboards in the Maldives. The unique experience from Maldives luxury accommodation to world-class cuisine, waves and surf experience on Azalea Cruise will make your holiday truly unforgettable. The Azalea is a luxury boat with enough space, on the main deck you’ll find 1 master bedroom and two junior suits! The lower deck contains 6 twin/single bedrooms cabins. The Vessel has three decks and additional to that a, sundeck with a 6 persons jacuzzi. The Azalea offers room for max 18 persons, so space enough. Included at the yacht is an 18 feet support vessel to bring you to the best surf conditions around the Maldives.
The views from the deck is truly spectacular and after a good day of surfing you can enjoy the jacuzzi on the sundeck. In the morning you could get joined by the wildlife of the Maldives, Dolphins and whales. The combination of the luxury boat Azalea, white sandy beaches, perfect waves, clear waters and the whole atmosphere this will be an unforgettable holiday.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
1 x master suit: 24.5 sqm (180 degrees panorama view)
2 x Junior Suite: 8.5 sqm (twin bed)
6 x standard cabin: 8.5 sqm (2 separate beds)
lounge: 49 sqm incl: DVD, Wii, PlayStation
- Length yacht: 38.75 m
- Year built 2015
- Wireless Internet Access (high speed)
- Number of Crew: Total 13 Crew onboard, including Captain, Engineer, Cruise Director, Chef and Spa Therapists.
- Number of Tenders: 2 (Dive boat 55 feet (on request) and a fiberglass dingy 18 feet with a 50 HP outboard engine)
- Support vessel: 18 feet zodiac
- watersports: Jet ski / dive scooter
- wine and liquor
- Child Friendly
- Laundry (chargeable)
- Photo Lab/Rental Camera
- Free Snorkeling Gear
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Private Island Trip
- Live Music
- Room Service
- 6 Pax Jacuzzi
- Water golf
- Jet bath Tub
- Sun Deck
- Vegetarian Options
- First Aid
- Beach Games
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!