Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Atoll Jade is a luxurious dhoni that offers packages from April to October within the Central Atolls of the Maldives. For those who aren’t well versed in the surfing geography of the archipelago, this part of the chain is on the more remote side of things. This means less people in the water, but even better is the fact that the Central Atolls are jam packed with high-quality waves. In fact, you’ll have your pick from more than twenty known breaks within the charters scope, and that’s not mentioning the waves that are still yet to be ridden. Who knows, you might even pioneer your own spot.
In short, a charter with Atoll Jade is the perfect option for core surfers who are looking for a dedicated surf trip that focuses purely on getting their guests in the best waves possible during their stay.
All this isn’t to say non-surfers aren’t welcome aboard Atoll Jade. In fact they encourage non-surfing partners to join the fun. The boat is luxurious enough to offer a relaxing holiday, and the crew are well trained in delivering an idyllic experience for those who won’t be entering the line-up. Atoll Jade also offers regular dinner parties, karaoke, island excursions, snorkeling tours, SUP tours and much more.
While a charter on Atoll Jade is focused on surfing, they haven’t forgotten that they’re in the Maldives, and as such offer luxurious touches throughout the boat to ensure your time aboard is as comfortable and memorable as possible.
All rooms are fully air-conditioned and all suites offer panoramic views of the pristine Maldivian scenery. There are also three spacious chill out areas on the boat that offer sanctuaries in which to relax, enjoy a drink and take in the passing views. There is also a comfortable TV room and library, while the top deck offers solitude and the chance to gently swing in the hammocks while you check the
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Onboard Atoll Jade, the suites and rooms exude space, modern boutique designs and the latest in technology. There are two main categories of rooms for guests:
6 Cruiser Suites on the main deck level
4 Sea Breeze Balcony Suites on the upper deck level
1 Sky Light Suite located towards the bow on the upper level (usually allocated to the surf guide)
**All rooms have an ensuite bathroom with hot water showers.
One of unique selling points of a charter onboard Atoll Jade is the step up in spacious accommodation compared to similar charter boats available in the Maldives.
Atoll Jade offers guests 10 air-conditioned double and twin suites, all with their own ensuite with hot showers. Suites also offer full size windows that allow you to drink in passing Maldivian beauty and Indian Ocean at all times.
On the rare occasion, you’re not enjoying the waves of the Central Atoll, Atoll Jade offers three large deck areas to chill in – whether you’re taking breakfast while checking the waves, a spot of lunch between sessions or enjoying a drink at sundown.
If you need to retreat from the sun, Atoll Jade also offers a comfortable TV room where you can relax in air-conditioned comfort, read a book from the library or put a movie on.
The top deck is also a great place to get some solitude, relax in a hammock or hoot your mates as they take on the waves.
Another great feature of Atoll Jade is the onboard desalination plant capable of keeping up to 12 guests fully hydrated for a month!
- Vessel Name: Atoll Jade
- Operational Date: 01.09.2013
- Length: 29.00m
- Width: 10.30m
- Depth: 3m
- Type of Hull: Wood No. of Guest Cabins: 4 spacious double cabins and 5 twin bed cabins with AC
- Engine Type / capacity/ Model: Doosan Infrocore / 480HP /V158TIH
- RPM: 1800
- Cruising speed: 10knots
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 3200Ltrs
- Generators: 2 Generators, China Cummins 40KW
- Desalination Plant: 10Tonn and 6Tonn Plant
- Navigation Communication & safety: GPS, SSB marine radio set, search light, maps, fire extinguisher, life jackets and Life bouys
- Other Facilities: Restaurant, bar, kitchen, living area, sun deck and dinghy with outboard engine 40HP
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!