Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Alice is the newest yacht which we offer! This boat is brand new built in 2019 and if you would like to cruise in luxury and style this is the yacht for you! Whether you would like to have an amazing surf trip or just would like to enjoys the beautiful surroundings of the Maldives with friends and family, Alice offers Luxury, great service, fine cuisine and a unique experience.
The Alice yacht is 31-meter-long and has a comfortable cruising speed of 10 knots, 9 cabins and 4 decks.
The 9 cabins are divided in 6 twin cabins and 3 double cabins which are all luxurious and spacious designed.
Specially equipped sun deck area with cozy cushions for sunbathing. After a great day of surfing this is the best place to relaxed and enjoy a drink and the view.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availability, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
9 ECO DESIGN conceptual cabins of different categories
6 x Twin Cabins
2 x Double cabins
- Length yacht: 31 m
- Year built 2019
- Wireless Internet Access (high speed)
- Number of Crew: Total 10 Crew
- Number of Tenders: 1 Dinghy
- Support vessel: 1 Dinghy
- 9 cabins of different categories.
- Exquisite Full board dishes.
- Specially equipped Sun deck area with cozy cushions for sunbathing.
- Possibility of tasting exquisite wines.
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Private Island Trip
What are the rates?
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!