Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Madivaru surf charter has been completely refurbished recently and is a stunning locally build 25m boat which, bringing out a true uniqueness to this boat. The Madivaru is fully equipped for surfing/cruise or fishing trip. With 6 cabins the Madivaru can accommodate up to 12 guests on a cruise around the Maldives in the Indian Ocean.
The Madivaru offers 6 comfortable cabins, 4 twin and 2 double cabins all air-conditioned with individual thermostat control, en-suite shower and WC. Each individual cabin is comfortably furnished with fan, porthole, wardrobe and under-bed storage. Madivaru is in excellent condition. Facilities on board include Wi-Fi, bar, lounge and dining area, large sundeck, TV with DVD Player, music player and karaoke system, snorkeling gear and fishing lines, dingy with outboard engine. The Maldives is well known of its consistent waves and underwater world for diving, snorkeling, corals and fish life. The surf boat is a perfect option to explore the great waters of the Maldives.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Length: 25 meters
- Width: 8 meters
- Draft: 1.8 meters
- Cruising Speed: 9 Knots
- Engine: 1 Yanmar 350 HP Engine
- 2 Generator Set
- Water Desalination
- GPS – Plotter
- CB Set
- VHF Radio
- Search Light
- Life Jacket
- Life Buoys
- Fire Extinguishers
- Smoke Detector
- Gas Detector
- Fire Blanket
- First Aid Kit
- Airport meet and greet, and transfers to/from your charter yacht
- Services of captain and crew
- Full board catering buffet style
- Fruit juice with breakfast only
- 24-hour tea, coffee, drinking water
- Local style night fishing if requested
- BBQ on an uninhabited island (depend on the weather)
- Male city tour if requested
- Use of dinghy/dhoni
- GST and green tax
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 960,00 Price per night. Up to 6 guests
- USD 1080,00 Price per night. Up to 7 guests
- USD 1200,00 Price per night. Up to 8 guests
- USD 1320,00 Price per night. Up to 9 guests
- USD 1380,00 Price per night. Up to 10 guests
- USD 1440,00 Price per night. Up to 11 guests
- USD 1500,00 Price per night. Up to 12 guests
- Special; Pay 9 Stay 10 Nights
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 2500,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
- February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
- June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
- October and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
- Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
- Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
- Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
- Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
- Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
- Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
- Travel insurance
- Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!