Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Eagle Ray motor yacht of 26 meters offers comfort to 10-14 persons and all the rooms are air-conditioned with own bathroom. The boat provides you from all the comfort you need on a surf trip in the Maldives. If you’re not searching for the most luxury charter but a good price / quality boat then, Eagle Ray is perfect. The crew on the boat brings a great atmosphere and makes this (surf) trip unbelievable.
For surfing with the Eagle Ray there are a lot of possibilities around the atolls of the Maldives and in particular North Male, South Male and Ari Atoll. The crew will make sure the best quality waves are found for an unforgettable trip
All 9 rooms, which are either twins or doubles, have air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms.
The saloon is located on the main deck and provides an air-conditioned TV room. After a surf, snorkeling or diving session the upper deck is the perfect place to have a cold drink on the chairs and mattresses.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Eagle Ray boat details;
- Motorized tender
- 7 crew membersUse of fishing gear
- Island hopping & visit of Male
- The Eagle Ray is 29m long and build in 1996(2005 refurbished)
- Private bathrooms with hot water showers and hand basins
- 3 double rooms (lower deck)
- 4 twin rooms (lower deck)
- 2 twin rooms (upper deck)
- Bedding & towels provided
- Cabinet, shelves & mirror
- Reading lamp
- Space for luggage
- 24-hour, 220v electricity supply
- 3-pin plugs – adaptors are available
- Life jackets
- Main meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between.
- International and local cuisine.
- Snacks consist of biscuits, bread/toast and fruit.
- Tea, coffee and drinking water are complimentary.
- Beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks and juice are available for purchase onboard.
- Menus are not fixed and meals are served buffet style in the saloon/dining area.
- Special diets
Catering begins at guest cruise check-in.
- Motorised dhoni tender
- 40m² Dive deck with rinse tank and camera table
- Air-conditioned saloon and well-stocked bar
- TV, DVD and music centre
- Library with movies, magazines, novels, fish ID books and games
- Shaded open-air relaxation & dining area
- Sundeck with lounge
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 1.400,00 Price per night. Up to 8 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 129,00
- Special; Pay 9 Stay 10 Nights
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 2500,00
- Extra fuel surcharges Huvadhoo USD 3500,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!