Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Blue Pigeon is a great boat, with a length of 30 m, to discover the beautiful waters of the Maldives. The boat offers luxury, comfort and with its 11 rooms it has capacity for 22-24 people. Whether you want to surf all day of Swim with the mantas and turtles, snorkel above countless pristine coral reefs, it’s all possible.
All the rooms are chilled liquid cool marine Air condition System, with a control switch in each room.
The wonderful crew and a chef who prepares delicious dishes provide you with all the necessary comfort and conveniences.
Immediately after surfing enjoy the sun deck with spa and jacuzzi to complete your stay. Blue Pigeon takes you to the best waves in the Maldives to enjoy maximum surfing pleasure. ClearWater Surf Travel offers this boat with the possibility to also use a surf guide. Search for the most beautiful waves that are not too busy, but world class.
Not surfing for a day or just doing something else?
In addition to surfing, the blue Pigeon also offers diving and snorkeling. The choice is entirely up to the customers. The beautiful waters of the Maldives provide all sorts of activities and perfect views.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Blue Pigeon boat details;
- 3 triple bedrooms
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 twin bedrooms
- All Cabins are fully airconditioned with attached toilet, hot & cold water and shower cabinets.
- Large lounge deck Air-conditioned living room with bar Lending library TV monitor and a stereo CD player
- Including dingy with Eng
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Service
- Complimentary breakfast
- Dive Instructor
- Private Transfer
- Room service – full menu
- Seating Area
- Surf Guide
- Television/Video & DVD
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- Individual / small groups: 175.00 per person (minimum pay for 10 pax)
- Additional pax: 110.00 Per person
- Extra fuel surcharges USD 3500,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5–liter water per person per day
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!