MENTAWAI INDO - TOGAT NUSA RETREAT
2013 RATES - 6 GUESTS MAX
$225 US non-surfer/day
Please Note: In 2012 guests are responsible for a $4/day Mentawai Government Tax.
For 2013 Togat Nusa Retreat has adopted a minimum stay of 7 days . Our schedule can accommodate up to 6 people for each new group arriving and departing on Sunday nights from Padang and arriving back into Padang on Tuesday mornings via the Ambu Ambu ferry. The main advantage of visiting Togat Nusa Retreat is our limited occupancy while our standard trip is all inclusive and includes your accommodation, food, most drinks, and transport to the waves and activities around our island.
Togat Nusa Retreat utilizes the Ambu Ambu ferry get you out to the retreat from * Padang. We use a speedboat for the transfer from Tuapajet to Togat Nusa Retreat or make suitable alternative arrangements to minimize valuable vacation time lost.
**Guests can also charter their own speedboat from Padang to Togat Nusa Rertreat.
- 7 days/7 nights stay at Togat Nusa Retreat
- Great waves
- Daily speedboat transport to optimal surf breaks on that given day or by guests request.
- All meals and food including most snacks
- 1 Bottled Water / Trip (refillable in restaurant)
- All Activities
What is not included as part of the retreat package?
- $25 VISA fee on your arrival
- $10 departure tax
- Transportation Fees. The exact transportation fee in 2012 is $350 per person - Until April 2012 transportation involves taking the Ambu Ambu ferry from Padang to Togat Nusa Retreat and is only $350.
- Travel Insurance
- Bottled Water - Soft Drinks, Juices
- Wireless Internet is available in the Bar/restaurant area for guests to email, skype and check surf reports. The price is RP. 700,000 for unlimited access, for those with their own computer, otherwise RP. 50,000/half hr, to use the house computer.
- Hard Alcohol / Mixed Drinks / Beer.
- Mentawai Souvenirs
- Tips for the staff (This is entirely up to you. Tipping is not mandatory but appreciated!)
|arrival Dates||departure Dates||no of days|
|1||Friday, March 15, 2013||Sunday, March 24, 2013||10|
|2||Monday, March 25, 2013||Thursday, April 04, 2013||11|
|3||Friday, April 05, 2013||Sunday, April 14, 2013||10|
|4||Monday, April 15, 2013||Wednesday, April 24, 2013||10|
|5||Thursday, April 25, 2013||Sunday, May 05, 2013||11|
|6||Monday, May 06, 2013||Wednesday, May 15, 2013||10|
|7||Thursday, May 16, 2013||Sunday, May 26, 2013||11|
|8||Monday, May 27, 2013||Wednesday, June 05, 2013||10|
|9||Thursday, June 06, 2013||Sunday, June 16, 2013||11|
|10||Monday, June 17, 2013||Wednesday, June 26, 2013||10|
|11||Thursday, June 27, 2013||Sunday, July 07, 2013||11|
|12||Monday, July 08, 2013||Wednesday, July 17, 2013||10|
|13||Thursday, July 18, 2013||Sunday, July 28, 2013||11|
|14||Monday, July 29, 2013||Thursday, August 08, 2013||11|
|15||Friday, August 09, 2013||Sunday, August 18, 2013||10|
|16||Monday, August 19, 2013||Wednesday, August 28, 2013||10|
|17||Thursday, August 29, 2013||Sunday, September 08, 2013||11|
|18||Monday, September 09, 2013||Wednesday, September 18, 2013||10|
|19||Thursday, September 19, 2013||Sunday, September 29, 2013||11|
|20||Monday, September 30, 2013||Wednesday, October 09, 2013||10|
|21||Thursday, October 10, 2013||Sunday, October 20, 2013||11|
|22||Monday, October 21, 2013||Monday, October 28, 2013||8|
|23||Tuesday, October 29, 2013||Thursday, November 07, 2013||10|