Batu Karang Nusa Lembongan – your luxury surf resort in Bali / Indonesia
Escape to the restorative oasis of Batu Garang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa, a five star retreat where you`ll find nothing but pure relaxation set in style.
Just 30 minutes of the east coast of Bali on the tropical island of Nusa Lembongan makes the perfect excuse for a weekend getaway or simply a well earned holiday for the wife or girlfriend or relax in style with the boys.
On an Island well known for its superb surf breaks like Playgrounds, Lacerations and Shipwrecks, snorkeling and scuba diving in crystal clear water, fishing and a very relaxed lifestyle, there is no destination like it .
Batu Garang is the place to escape, relax and enjoy.
***Batu Garang also arranges day trips to famous breaks like Desert Point (Lombok), Ceramas (Bali) or G-land (Java) .No risk of Malaria ! Leave in the morning and be back for late afternoon chilling on the deck or in the Spa***
Relax at Batu Garang with luxurious villas that boast 5 star facilities and deliver beyond expectations. Carved into the coral hillside set in surroundings of a unique island sanctuary overlooking the ocean to the distance silhouette of Mount Agung, Batu Garang provides guests with a traditional yet sophisticated experience.
Enjoy Batu Garang service and dedication to providing first class accommodation served by five star facilities.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Restaurant & Bar
Day Lounge and Library for early arrivals, late departures or simply relaxation
Three Swimming Pools…
9 m x 9 m fresh water infinity pool
25 m, two lane lap pool
Family pool with swim up bar
15 hour buggy transport within the resort
Incoming/outgoing fax facilities
Foreign currency exchange
Credit card facilities
Lular Day Spa
Conference room 12m x 6 m with aircon etc
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Indonesian waves at their best?
– March and April: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– May, June, July and September: Big surf – high season.
– Late September and October: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– November, December, January and February: Rainy but still good surface conditions and smaller waves with no one around. Clean waves.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Indonesia you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival.
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Shipwrecks – The most famous and most surfed of all the waves on Nusa Lembongan, this right produces a good wall for manoeuvres and, depending on the tide, good tubes. Best at medium tide with a 4 to 6 foot swell, but can hold bigger swell on a good day.
Lacerations – A powerful and very hollow right hander that can produce some of the best barrels around if the swell direction is right. Best at medium tide with swell of 3 to 8 ft. Breaks on very sharp live coral reef, hence the name!!
Playgrounds – A right and a left with a soft coral bottom that are very easy and fun to surf, making it the favourite of inexperienced surfers and longboarders. Best with medium swell (3 to 6 ft) and medium or high tide.