Lullaby Bungalows – your budget surf resort in Bali / Indonesia
Lullaby Bungalows: A perfect getaway from touristy places, a perfect break from the hectic of daily life, a perfect surfing holiday base, a home away from home, for surfers, families, couples and the single traveler.
Lullaby Bungalows is situated in the Bukit area in the small village of Padang Padang. Surrounded by the most famous beaches and surf breaks of the world; Padang Padang, Uluwatu, Bingin, Impossibles, Dreamland and Balangan beach, Lullaby Bungalows is a small bungalow accommodation with a relaxing private ambiance in a most exotic authentic Balinese setting in a surfers paradise.
Lullaby Bungalows is nestled in a tropical garden. Guests at Lullaby Bungalows can feast their mind with the stillness of surrounding nature, experience the natural tropics of showering outside in private open garden showers, relaxing in our swimming pool and enjoy the mellow ambiance of the Bukit area.
Lullaby Bungalows opened its doors September 2012 and welcomes all new guests.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Lullaby Bingalows consists out of 4 spacious antagon shaped bungalows with 6 meter high traditional alang alang roofs (grass leaved) , additionally the bungalows each have their private open outside tropical garden showers.
Lullaby bungalows are designed slightly different from one and another, adding to each bungalow a special traditional Balinese flavor with the natural used materials, colors and furniture.
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Bali waves at their best?
– March and April: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– May, June, July and September: Big surf – high season.
– Late September and October: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– November, December, January and February: Rainy but still good surface conditions and smaller waves with no one around. Clean waves.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Indonesia you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival.
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Lullaby Bungalows are situated 5 minutes walking from Padang Padang Beach, where the famous left is for experienced surfers (barrels) and the right side of Padang Padang beach is quite infamous but very suitable for beginners as the waves on this side are very mellow. (surfcamps often use this right side)
Further we are a 5 minute drive away from the famous Uluwatu Surfbreak, 5 minutes driving from Bingin and Impossibles, a 15 minute drive from Dreamland and and a 25 minute drive away from Balangan.
Lullaby Bungalows are a getaway from all the touristy places, but still has very good restaurants on walking and driving distance.
We work closely together with the local surfschool: “Impossiblesurflessons”, which is runned by 3 very skilled local surfers who have grown up with the waves and know the area as no other. Their rate is 35 usd for a 2,5 hr session, including boards, rashvests, etc. Clearwater can take care of this and prebook all lessons and surfguiding.