Princess Ushwa– your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
The Princess Ushwa Safari Boat offers a unique hospitality in an exotic environment.
Discover and unwind with a sea breeze and smile on your face. Enjoy endless relaxation sessions in the warm sun on the deck and the fine sand between your toes when setting foot on land and getting ready to surf!
The Princess Ushwa has a huge sunbathing area with a 360 degrees view at the top deck of the yacht. It’s partly shaded but we still highly recommend to apply sunscreen, the Maldivian sun is a bright one and shows no mercy. If you need to cool down simply jump in the water or look for a relaxing place at the mid deck, where a comfortable lounge is waiting.
The Princess Ushwa has plenty of space to relax and lay down. One of our favorite spot while cruising is at the front deck, overlooking the blue water with eyes on the wide horizon.
In all, the Princess Ushwa is ready to take you with a total group of 28 persons on a surf trip you won’t forget. Its luxury, style and comfort are unique in the Maldivian waters and will let you enjoy every minute to the max!
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
All the Cabins are designed for your comfort. The rooms are full A/C, with hot and cold shower. All the staff is on your duty to provide excellent service to make your holiday memorable.
Dining and drinks
Our bar facility in the Salon offers a choice of fresh fruit juice soft drinks , cocktails, liquors and wine. The chef prepares various Western and Oriental dishes. There is an option for special dietary requirements without additional charges, just let us know your preferences in prior of your arrival.
- Max guests: 28
- 13 comfortable, air-conditioned cabins
- All cabins have attached bathrooms with hot & coldwater.
- Lower Deck (04 rooms Twin standard, 04 rooms Double standard),
- Main Deck (2 Double High standard room)
- Bridge or Top Deck (2 rooms Deluxe double, 01 room Supper Deluxe)
- Bathroom with toilet and hot water shower
- Hand basin, toiletries, towels, bathrobes, slippers & shaving socket
- TV, DVD & music system
- Electronic safety box
- IDD telephone Facilities on the Boat
- Reading lights
- Minibar (Master cabin only)
- Closet, shelves and mirror
- 220V 24 hour electricity
- Bedding and luggage space
- Fire warning system
- Life jackets & fire extinguishers
- Year built: Refurbished on 2010
- Length: 32. 560 Mtrs
- Width: 10.060 Mtrs
- Main Engine: 500 HP cummins
- Speed: 9 – 13 knots
- Power Supply: 2 cummins sound proof generators 220V / 50Hz (40 KW )
- Water Supply: 2 Desalination Plant 125 liters / hr, storage tank 7000 liters. Hot water system avail able
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers