Princess Rani – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
The MV Princess Rani is a sleek and substantial Maldives yacht. At 35 metres in length and 11 metres wide, The Princess Rani is more than capable of accommodating the maximum of 22 guests in space and comfort.
The Princess rani has got double bed, twin or triple bed cabins, all of which are very well appointed with a/c. Princess Rani is a great charter boat for surfers.
Facilities are high quality and include the full range of entertainment in the saloon, including TV, DVD, music system, computer with internet as well as movies, games, books and magazines. You’ll never be bored! If lounging is more your thing, there are 3 sundecks with plenty of shaded sections as well as sun chairs and mattresses for your comfort. The icing on the cake is a great value-for-money Maldives surf or cruise charter.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Princess Rani is powered by a silent 480Hp DOOSAN Daewoo engine and is 35 meters in length and 10 meters in beam. On board crew includes the captain, skipper, chef, su-chef, bartender, house keeping personnel and one deck hands personnel. A separate 16 meter support vessel (Dhoni as known locally) with 3 on-board crew members accompany Rani in all cruises.A/C Guest Rooms: 11 + Air conditioning: Individual control , All cabins with attached toilet/bath: Hot/Cold water.
Max Guests: 22
Built in 2008
Size – 35m x 11m
Top speed – 12 knots
Cruising speed – 11 knots
1 x 1000 HP Daewoo engine
2 x 50 KW Soundproof generators
3 x Coltri scuba tank compressors
10/12/15/18 litre tanks with international fittings and DIN adaptors
Electricity 220v – 24-hours per day
Water capacity – 3,000 litres
Freshwater maker – 600 litres per hour
Fuel capacity – 4,000 litres
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers