Madivaru – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
Completely renovated in 2008, the Madivaru is specifically designed for the high-level international market ready to take you and your group on a surf trip to remember!
The Madivaru is accompanied by a support boat (dhoni), with which you can do surf transfers/fishing/snorkeling and recreational activities such as visiting deserted islands and do some nice fishing.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
She is 33 meters long, has 2 teak decks, a water maker, 3 generators from 25 kW, 6 cabins with double and single bed, 2 cabins with 2 beds, each with private bath, air conditioning system, hot and cold water, radar, sonar, GPS, fishfinder and satellite communications system that allows you to call all over the world.
- Max guests: 16
- Cabins 8
- Bathrooms: 9
- Dhoni tender boat 1
- AC in all rooms
- Year of constr. 1996 renovated in 2008
- Lenght: 33m
- Width: 10m
- Draft: 2.2m
- Speed knots 12
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers