Madivaru – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
Madivaru is a stunning locally build 25m, boat which has been completely refurbished recently, bringing out a true uniqueness to this boat. It is fully equipped for surfing/cruise or fishing trip, accommodating up to 12 guests on a cruise around the Maldives in the Indian Ocean.
Madivaru offers 6 comfortable cabins, 4 twin and 2 double cabins which are fully air-conditioned with individual thermostat control, en-suite shower and WC. Each individual cabin is comfortably furnished with fan, porthole, wardrobe and under-bed storage. Madivaru is in excellent condition .
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Length: 25 meters
- Width: 8 meters
- Draft: 1.8 meters
- Cruising Speed: 9 Knots
- Engine: 1 Yanmar 350 HP Engine
- 2 Generator Set
- Water Desalination
- GPS – Plotter
- CB Set
- VHF Radio
- Search Light
- Life Jacket
- Life Buoys
- Fire Extinguishers
- Smoke Detector
- Gas Detector
- Fire Blanket
- First Aid Kit
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers