ISIS – Your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
This is a totally new concept boat for safari cruises in the Maldivian waters. With a capacity of 20 guests ISIS is a luxury charter ready to help you and your group sail to the best waves available!
Bar and Dining is on the main deck and fully air-conditioned. The temperature can be adjusted or controlled with the AC. The Bar is fully equipped for catering for the needs of passengers, for a boat of this type. It has machinery for cold water, ice cubes and bottle cooling. This whole area is also equipped with three-channel selectable stereo music.
The seating capacity on the Isis for dining is 24 persons .This area also has a small library and a TV for viewing local channels or video films on request. A charging console is neatly placed in a corner, to enable guests to charge electrical equipment as well as batteries during the day or overnight. A cold water fountain is situated close to the bar counter, for the use of guests and staff.
The Bar on the Isis has a good selection of wines and spirits as well as non-alcoholic soft drinks and beverages. The Dining area could be well utilized for other purposes such as writing or playing cards and board games outside dining hours
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
There are 4 rooms in each hull below the deck, and 2 rooms on the main deck. There are a total of 10 rooms on board, each with its own toilet with hot and cold water.
The rooms are all air conditioned, with the possibility of regulating incoming cool air. All the rooms are with a queen-size bed for couples, while some rooms have a single bunk above the double bed, for a third person or a child. The rooms all have three – channels of stereo music to select from and a reading light which also acts as an emergency light in the event of electricity failure.
The rooms all have electric personal safes and the guests can have their own combinations. The telephone in the room will become handy to communicate with other rooms or areas of the boat and to make local or international calls either via satellite phone or via local cellular network. The entrance light for the room can also be switched on before entering the room and the same light could be switched off from inside, while in bed, last before going to sleep.
Each room on The Isis has two portholes, which can be spared as emergency ventilation hatches. However, these portholes are normally closed, airtight, to eliminate unwanted atmospheric conditions. Room toilets come with modern fittings and hot and cold water. A unique mechanical flush system for the WC enables a clean flush at the same time saving valuable water. The toilet switch also activates an exhaust fan for gas produced in the toilet.
This totally separated and fully air conditioned room is perhaps the most interesting part of the Main Deck. It also has three-channel selectable stereo music on its PA system.In addition to this, The Isis has its own multi-channel theater sound audio system in connection with large screen TV projection. The superb BOSE sound system is quite separate from the PA sound system and can be activated separately for listening to quality music in private. During the night or when the mood is right, this salon can be transformed into a discotheque with suitable disco lights and matching disco music. The wooden dance floor is well worth trying out for dancing!
The Isis has a wide collection of music and songs as well as videos on tape and DVD. This room can be utilized for reading and board games as well.
- Max guests: 20
- Indoor Dining: Space for 24 persons
- Open Deck Area: 8.2m x 8.5m
- Sun deck Area: 10.8m x 8.5m
- Dining Area: 8.2m x 4.5m
- Main Engine: 2 x 220Hp @ 2500r.p.m
- Generator: 2 x Onan/Cummins 37.5KVA each
- Fresh Water: Tank capacity: 10,000 ltr
- 2 Desalination systems each capable of production 2400 ltr/day
- On-board diving: BAUER KP 14 – 10EF.A.D 320 Lit/per minute, 225 Bar.
- Remote console on board Compressor: simultaneous filling of 4 tanks
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5000ltr
- Speed: 10knots
- Kitchen: Fully equipped to cater for 40 persons
- Life Jackets: 50 persons
- On board Communications: Satellite Telephone, Marine UHF Radio, CB Radio, HF Radio, Local Cellular Phone,
- Hull/Deck Material: Glass reinforced plastic
- Dinghy: for 3 persons with hand paddles
- Emergency inflatable dinghy
- Govt Reg Number: 07 – 6624 – 10T
- Date of Commissioning: 14 Aug 2000
- LOA: 25.25 m
Beam: 10.82 m Draft: 1.40m Height: 8.6m
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers