Hope Cruiser – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
The Hope cruiser live-aboard vessel is a 27 meters long motor yacht offering an opportunity to maximize your surfing time. Cruising at a comfortable speed of 12 knots the Hope Cruiser will take you to your next wave in comfort.
The Hope cruiser has six tastefully designed cabins. All cabins have air-conditioning, portholes and en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold water supply. Built in the year of 2000, Hope cruiser has soundproof generators, water tank and desalination plant.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Dining and drinks
A well stocked bar with beer, wines, premium liquors and cool drinks. The menu is served according to guest preference either international, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Italian, Japanese, local Maldivian food or a combination. Dining table: indoor has 8 seater dining table and outdoor has 12 seater dining table. Every passenger has an open tab for order which can be paid during the last day of the trip
- Max guests: 12
- 6 Guest cabins and 1 Crew cabin
- Two-berth, double size bed on the bottom and single size of bed on the upper level
- Attached bathroom in each suite with 24 hrs hot & cold water shower
- Fully air-conditioned (self –control)
- Safety lockers and drawers
- Openable window
- Hair dryer
- Emergency exits
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers