Felicity – your budget surf charter in the Maldives
Falicity is a traditionally built and handcrafted Turkish Gulet. This budget charter is ready to take you and your group on a surf trip through the Maldives you won’t forget! Though we name it a budget charter – that doesn’t mean that Felicity has any less to offer.
The broad, beamy hull gives the boat spacious decks with high headroom below.
The foredeck makes a large sun bathing area and the huge afterdeck provides a shady cushioned area for relaxing and eating all meals. The saloon is fitted with a bar, TV and HIFI for entertainment. An experienced crew is always at hand to cater to all your needs.
Falicity offers you a unique Maldivian experience. A true cruise boat rigorously maintained every year and ready for the ultimate surftrip.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
A standard full charter is 14 guests
The rooms are cozy and comfortable, completed with all necessities including a private bathroom with toilet, hot and cold water shower, and A/C.
Dining and drinks
It’s a blend of the modern Asian cuisine with a Western touch. Simple but pure finger licking dishes will be served at the large table on the main deck. Fresh fruits and vegetables, fish and meat, completed with yummy carbs like yellow rice, or pasta Bolognese.
India meets the USA on a plate, the creative chef does his best to serve you with his crafts.
Max total guests: 14
GPS with mapper
Full air conditioning
50% permanent fresh air circulation
Length: 28 m
Beam: 6,85 m
Draft: 2,6 m
2 masts with full rigging system and sail
Built: 1996, refit in 2013
Builder: Bodrum Yard, Turkey
Hull material: Pine
Deck material: Teak
Keel type: Long
Rig type: Gaff Schooner
Main engines: Delphin 280 HP
Cruising speed: 8-10 knots
Fuel Capacity: 2000L tank
Water tank capacity: 5000L tank
Generators: Delphin 30 KW, Duets 25 KW
Electricity: 24 V, 220 V
Diving Compressor: Bauer Marina 320 L per min
Desalination Plant: Watermac HS5, 5000L per day
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers