Equator Star 1 – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
The Equator Star 1 (previously the GTM Cruiser) has been finished early 2011. Come and enjoy this brand new Maldivian cruiser! Equator Star 1 will take you to the North & South Male Atols but it`s possible to cruise down to the Central Atolls ( Meemu, Thaa, Laamu). Surf the famous North Male waves or if it gets crowded escape to the South Male Atolls where uncrowded waves await you and your friends. Best time for a surf trip is from March till November with the most crowded months July/Aug/Sept. Before or after there`s still plenty days to surf alone here.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Equator Star 1 has 8 guest cabins, two- berth Bounded Bed, attached bathroom with 24/7 hot & cold shower and rooms are all fully air – conditioned. Cruising speed is a comfortable 12 knots.
Fishing- and snorkel gear is onboard but you`re always welcome to bring your own.
Enjoy sunbathing on the top deck plus other areas are there for more privacy.
This boat is big with lots of areas to relax and sun bathe. Chill at the bar with its disco lights at night or relax on the over sized lounger.
Dining and drinks
Food will be prepared onboard by experienced chefs who are familiar with local dishes as well as the continental cuisines.
- Max guests: 21
- Total Guest Cabins: 8
- Double + single bed: 5
- Double Room: 3
- All with A/C, hot + cold water
- Crew: 7 persons, Captain + Chef
- Spacious lounge deck
- Large saloon with restaurant
- Well stocked bar
- Media library
- Internet access
- Plasma TV with DVD &VCD player with surrounded speakers
- Board Games
- Sun deck with loungers with open bar area.
- Fishing lines aboard and fishing lines onboard.
- Length: 28 m
- Beam: 9 m
- Draft: 3 m
- Cruising Speed: 10 – 12 knots
- Dinghy: 50hp Engine
- Life jackets
- Fire Alarms and Extinguishers
- Sound proof Marine generators (220/110 Volts AC)
- Desalinisation plant
- Global Positioning System GPS, CB radio, Mobile Phones, Internet, Search Light, Binoculars, Map
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers