Dream Voyager – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
After completing eight years of cruising, the yacht went through a complete makeover in June 2009. Now, except for the steel hull frame, the yacht is completely new. It was a beautiful yacht before, appreciated and sought after by its guests, but now, the yacht would be a complete amazement!
All teak wood on the decks including the large sundeck, were replaced with new teak, and the decks are now elaborately furnished with comfortable deck chairs and water resistant cushions. The mahogany upper structure and the interior are completely refurbished as brand new.
The sun owning is new on the yacht. This will give the guests on board to stay outside on a beautiful sunny day, where they will have shades on the deck when and if required and still enjoy being on the open deck.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
All cabins are air conditioned, with comfortable doubles beds, flat screen TV and a selection of movies to watch. All cabins are with en-suite toilet and shower with hot and cold water and a hair dryer.
The yacht is fully carpeted. The lounge as well all the cabins. The lounge is equipped with a restaurant, captains bar, library, tv, music and a safety deposit.
Dining and drinks
Full board Meals will be served on board for our valuable guests. Tables are laid out outside, as well inside where guests can enjoy meals and get together.
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers