Dream Catcher 2 – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
Get ready for the surf trip of a life time. Dream Catcher 2 is fully loaded with all of the facilities you could ever need. There is a stunning, fully stocked bar on the bridge with full sea views and an open air restaurant (seating also available inside). Inside there is a library including a Nintendo Wii, DVD player and music facilities.
The boat has all the latest navigational equipment and for your convenience there are International direct dial telephone, fax and email services.
Dream Catcher 2 provides you the ultimate surfing trip that will ensure you travel in luxurious comfort, with complete ease to your destinations throughout this marvelous country.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
With a maximum capacity of 17 guests the Dream Catcher 2 offers you a private charter to enjoy with a bigger group. It includes a private bathroom with each suite, as well as air-conditioning and hot/cold water. With 3 decks there is enough room to relax as you are sailing towards your next world class wave!
Dining and drinks
With a private chef onboard providing the finest national and international dishes you can be sure to enjoy a variety of dishes every day. Fresh fruit, drinks and cocktails are all available onboard and at your request.
- Max 17 guests
- Length: 31 meter
- Private chef
- 1 mega suite with 1 double bed & 1 single bed
- 2 panoramic suites with 1 double bed
- 2 lower deck suites with a double bed in and 1 single bed
- 2 lower deck suites with 2 single beds
- Air conditioning: Individual control
- All cabins with attached toilet/bath:
- Hot/Cold water
- Safe in cabins
- Hairdryers in cabins
- Toiletries in cabins
- Board games
- TV/DVD and music systems to all cabins
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers