Bolero – your budget surf charter in the Maldives
If you are going to travel with a group up to 12 persons and you want to have the best prices in one of the best budget charters available then the Bolero is the boat for you!
It will take you on a trip in the Maldives worth your while. On the move to your next wave to surf there is enough room on board to enjoy what the Maldives has to offer; crystal clear water, music on board aswell as a bar and a relaxing space. The AC will keep you cool when needed and the crew is at your service.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
To comfortably accommodate the clients there are six cabins on the Bolero, five of them are with a double bed and a single bunk type to be used as a double or as a twin sharing room one room with twin beds. All the cabins are air-conditioned with attached en-suite facilities, hot and cold water for showers. Each cabin comes with a cupboard and a mirror.The cabin size varies and generally a cabin is 2 meters x 2.5 meters.
Dining and drinks
Dining & wining can be undertaken either inside the pilot house or the deck (2 venues). The main cabin is fully air-conditioned. Every day there are three courses. Mainly Western dishes combined with Maldivian specials with a specialty in national dishes. A good range of chilled soft drinks including fresh fruit juices, mineral water and a range of alcoholic beverages including beer are available for sale on board.
Max guests: 10
All cabins en-suite with hot/cold water for showers.
AC: 12 hour 220v / 50Hz (EU Standard)
DC: 24 hour 12v Battery
Safety flags for all divers.
Entertainment: SONY Panel with home theater system
Crew: Captain, cook, guest relations crew, 1 Deckhands
4 meter support dinghy tender with 8hp outboard motor for easy surf transfer
Indoor board games
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers