Make me an offer I can't refuse!
This is one of the newest boats chartering the Maldives and probably also our favorite.
The Atoll Challenger is ideal for surfers and non surfers. Non surfers can enjoy there time fishing, snorkeling, island hopping, BBQ Party on a desert island or laze the time on the art of doing nothing. Divers will be taken care of by our certified Diving Instructors. And for the beginners we can arrange Scuba courses.
The boat is fully equipped with board racks and heaps of space for everything. Atoll Challenger will take you to the best waves available so that you can enjoy the world class waves that the Maldives have to offer.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availability, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
Atoll Challenger offers spacious sun decks with a lot of privacy to the accommodating 16 guests. All rooms are large and air conditioned. The interior gives a touch of nature with its wooden finishing.
Dining and drinks
The cuisine aboard is one of the most talked about aspects of the Atoll Challenger, with a wide choice of multinational dishes.
The well-stocked bar will offer you with good selection of wines and drinks.
Year of construction: 2009
Max guests: 16
Cabins: 7 Double cabins (twin /double bed)
Suite on upper deck (double bed)
diving rental equipment on request
first aid box
TV, Video, DVD, Hi-Fi
What are the rates?
North & South Male Atoll
- USD 1.350,00 Price per night. Up to 10 guests
- Price per extra guest North & South Male Atoll + USD 115,00
- USD 1.825,00 Price per night. Up to 10 guests
- Price per extra guest Central Atolls + USD 140,00
- 3 meals per day
- 1,5 liter water per person per day
- 2 dingi`s for surf transfers
- Airport transfers
- Incl of all taxes
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel: +316 55 828 727
Freqeuntly Asked Questions
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
- February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
- June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
- October and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
- Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
- Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
- Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
- Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
- Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
- Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
- Travel insurance
- Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers
Other customers also viewed these boats
Luxury & Budget resorts
Looking for a resort where you can enjoy your stay in luxury? Here you will find a selection of our favorite resorts ideal for surfers traveling with their family or girlfriend. These resorts all have amazing waves right out front or at a short boat ride away. Check out the resorts in the Maldives or Indonesia and book for top rates!
Surf Boat Charters
Looking to book a surf boat charter in the Maldives, Mentawai or Banyak? Wake up to uncrowded glassy perfection, jump straight into the line-up and surf more waves in a week than you will in 6 months at home! Check out our luxury and budget charters and enjoy your surf trip of a life time. Book now at the best rates!
Villas in Bali
We have compiled a number of Villas around Bali and other islands in Indonesia that will allow you to explore and getaway to other hidden Indonesian treasures. Have a look at our collection of 1 to 5+ bedroom villas, all with great surf available and providing the best Balinese experience we could find!