Ark Venture – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
If you are going to travel with a group up to 10 persons and you want to have the best prices in one of the best luxury charters available then the Ark Venture is the boat for you!
It will take you on a trip in the Maldives worth your while. On the move to your next wave to surf there is enough room on board to enjoy what the Maldives has to offer; crystal clear water, music on board, a relaxing space as well as a Jacuzzi The AC will keep you cool when needed and the crew is at your service.
With its comfort and luxury the Ark Venture will bring you to your next wave in style and make your surf trip with your friends an unforgettable one!
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
7 luxury guest rooms will be there to host you and your group on a trip through the Maldives. Together with the Jacuzzi this is a unique boat that will give you that little extra comfort you might need or want to enjoy what the Maldives has to offer.
Dining and drinks
On board the chef will prepare for you 3 courses a day with a variety of both Asian and Western dishes.
- 7 luxury guest rooms
- Restaurant: Serving both western and asian cuisine
- Bar: Hard liquor, wine and beer available
- Lounge: Equipped with TV, DVD Player, Sound Surround System
- Wi-fi Available (USD10/day)
- Charging Station Situated at main deck
- Jacuzzi Situated at top deck
- Steam Room Situated at top deck
- Sun Deck Equipped with sun loungers
- Dive Centre Fully equipped, nitrox available
- Year Build Ark Venture: 2011
- Length: 105 Ft Width 30 ft Beam 80 ft Draft 8 ft
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers