Ark Royal – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
The Ark Royal is a sleek 115-feet luxury cruiser built to cruise the crystal waters of the Maldives in style – taking you to the best surf available! Ark Royal accommodates 18 guests in 4 double and 4 twin Cabins and 1 Suite for double occupancy.All cabins are equipped with the latest technology offering you the amenities of Ac, en-suite bathroom, Tv, Dvd and Cd player, a private mini bar, as well as an electronic safe and hairdryer.
The living quarters of the Ark Royal are complemented by a restaurant to offer you indoor dining, a fully-stocked drinks bar, a tastefully-decorated lounge, and an extensive library, including video and music collections, should you wish to recline and lose yourself in a book.
The spacious sundeck of the Ark Royal is perfect for watching the sun go down, with drink in hand, thanks to the outdoor bar service.
The Ark Royal also has a steam bath and masseuse on board for some relaxing therapy from time to time and a jacuzzi on the front deck. In all the Ark Royal has everything you might need on a surf trip to remember and more.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Ark Royal has a sturdy mahogany wood hull, teak decks, custom built furnishings, nine spacious cabins and one deluxe king suite with adjoining spa. Each individual cabin has private bath, private climate control and daily fresh towels in cabins. High-tech amenities include high definition wide-screen LCD monitor, DVD and CD player, mini bar, electronic safe, telephone, and Wi-Fi. Bose sound system provides surround sound in a huge comfortably appointed salon, and on the spacious exterior decks.
Dining and drinks
Dine on contemporary flavors from the Maldives, the east and the west prepared by our chefs. The finest crustaceans cooked in various aromatic styles are guaranteed to suit palates of all nationalities Bar: all types of beers, various wines, champagne, cocktails, spirits, mineral water and soft drinks.
- Max guests: 18
- 8 delux cabins
- 1 suite
- Private bathroom in all rooms
- AC in all rooms
- LCD tv, DVD and cd player in each room
- Private mini bar in each room
- Year built: 2007/2008 – refit 2012
- Boat length: 115 foot / 35 meters
- Beam: 31 foot / 9,30meters
- Draft: 2,7 meters • Engine: 500hp, Cummins – Turbo diesel
- Speed: Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Safety equipment: Oxygen, fire alarms, fire extinguisher, life preservers, life boats, eight- person Zodiac
- Crew: 12 people on main ship, two people on diving dhoni
- Decks: cabins in the lower deck, suite/spa on top deck and sun deck.
- Parlour: restaurant, bar, TV, video, DVD, Hi-Fi internet Wi-Fi, rechargeable battery station for cameras other personal gadgets
- Tanks: 12 L Alu/DIN/INT
- Compressor: two dive compressors
- Nitrox: NRC membrane system
- Weights: weight belts and weights available free for usage
- Rental equipment: regulator complete, BCD complete, dive lamp, dive computer, mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, snorkel set, weight and belt
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers