Anastasia – your luxury surf charter in the Maldives
Anastasia is a magnificent cruise yacht designed for the ultimate surfing experience in the Maldives. Its remarkable design and amenities combined with an excellent crew promises a unique Maldivian experience basked in comfort and breezing with luxury. All in the trusted hands of professionalism and reliability. The Anastasia is designed with a sun deck in front of the lower deck for seating and sun bathing. She also provides open space lounges on the upper deck for relaxation with a fresh sea breeze, shade and full access to the spectacular scenery that paints this dazzling island nation.
A wide range of activities from the most attractive locations awaits you on Anastasia. The Anastasia offers surfing experience like no other – able to sail to the best spots each day. The flexibility combined with the on board luxury makes this a boat charter to enjoy on all fronts. If you want to go diving or fishing; the Ansastasia is able to provide! Also you are able to visit any Maldivian resort hotel of your request and you’re able to visit exclusive and uninhabited islands. All in all, a total holiday experience that will take you into the core and depths of a breathtaking natural wonder – with amazing surf and luxury guaranteed!
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The main deck of the Anastasia holds the master suite, lobby and a bar. Equipped with latest technological gadgets, here you are provided with a sound system, ipod dock and CD player for your choice of music when in bar or dining.
The Anastasia lobby is equipped with a 32″ LCD TV, DVD player, ipod facilities, Wii game player for extreme games, Karaoke system and CD players with modern furniture and a surround sound system.
The Anastasia lower deck comprises of 6 rooms all outfitted with modern amenities and toilets. The most spacious is the upper deck with large open space for a good party!
This deck is exclusively designed for a magical experience in the most mesmerizing creation of nature as your setting.
Dining and drinks
The Chef of Anastasia has over 10 year’s of experience in the field and onboard the Anastasia. Be sure to expect a variety of meals, all prepared with a lot of care. A freshly caught fish, specials from the region or a nice steak; you wont be disappointed. The bar is open for you to enjoy and you will find all drinks will be there and ready to enjoy.
- Length Over All (LOA): 90 ft. (27.7 m)
- Beam: 23 ft. (7.0 m)
- Maximum full load draft 6 ft (1.8 m)
- 7 Air Conditioned Guest Cabins (with hot and cold shower)
- One Suite Room with Queen bed and Single bed
- Six Deluxe Double Room
- 1 Captain’s Cabin Single
- 1 Cruise manager / Dive Master
- Single Crew Cabin Air Conditioned with 8 bunks / toilet and showers
- Main Engines Twin Yanmar Marine engines (2 x 210 HP )/ Japan
- Cruising Speed 10 – 12 knots (18.6 – 22 km/h)
- Electrical Power Twin ONAN
- Marine Sound Proof Engines / USA Combined power output of 67 KVA (53.6 KW)
- Fuel Storage Capacity 4000 liters ( 870 gallons )
- Fresh Water 8000 liters ( 1740 gallons )
- Desalination / Water maker RO plant of capacity 6000 liters per day
- Deck Crane Carbon Fiber Hydraulic Deck Crane Lifting Capacity 1200 kg / New Zealand
- Tender 5.2 m
- Fiber glass Dinghy with 25 HP Yamaha Outboard Hydraulic Anchor
- Windlass Condor 500/900 kg 24 V DC / With chain Gypsy and rope
- Capstain GPS Chartplotte Seiwa Brand with 15 inch NEC external LCD Display
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Maldives waves at their best?
In general the season runs from mid February till November.
– February, March, April and May: Stable and clean weather with light winds. Consistent medium height waves.
– June, July, August and September: Overhead! Potentially the biggest swells. Can be rainy though.
– Oktober and November: Winds are getting stable and the waves will be medium but clean.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Male (MLE) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (email@example.com).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Maldives you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival. Double check here
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers