The Dream Maker – your luxury surf charter in The Banyak islands / Indonesia
The Dream Maker emphasizes major relaxation with 4 large double bedrooms with large beds, 1 bedroom 4 people and 1 VIP room with king size bed to accommodate couples.
All rooms on The Dream are air conditioned. The Dream has a spacious and comfortable living room, where you can relive great moments of the day, drinking a beer, as well as a well equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms and on the second floor, a large terrace of 45m², to admire sunset and check the waves.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
We will pick you up at Sibolga airport and then we’ll go straight on to the ship where you can chill out in your cabin.
In order not to miss any day of surfing, crossing to Banyak islands will be done during the night (same for return). At dawn, you can already have your first surf in this pristine paradise.
There is a potential of about thirty waves, including twenty known waves and a dozen more secret.
The captain will share all this knowledge and his secret for finding the ideal conditions of the day. The 2 European surf guides (speaking English, French, Spanish and Indonesian) in consultation with the captain will offer you many options that you will decide on.
Throughout the way, you will have the opportunity to choose a variety of other activities like walking on the beaches, snorkeling and spear fishing.
- Max guests: 14
- 4 double bedrooms
- 1 bedroom for 4 people
- 1 VIP room for couples
- AC in every room
- Length: 26m
- Width: 6,5m
- Engine: Nissan V8 300 pk
- Generator: 2 isuzu 20 kwa
- Cruise speed: 10 Knots
- Air Conditioning: Rooms & Lounge
- Liferaft: 20 people
- Navigation: GPS, radar, sounder,SSB,VHF, phone satellite
- Dinggy: 30 HP
- Video: LCD 32 inch, DVD , xbox360
- Facilities: Fishing roads, snorkeling and spear fishing
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Indonesian Banyak waves at their best?
– March and April: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– May, June, July and September: Big surf – high season.
– Late September and October: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– November, December, January and February: Rainy but still good surface conditions and smaller waves with no one around. Clean waves.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Medan (KNO or MES) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Indonesia you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival.
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers