The Seriti – your luxury surf charter in the Banyak islands / Indonesia
The “Seriti” is a US-built, Indonesian-flagged 25m aluminum crew boat that has been newly customized for surf charter operation.
The Seriti sleeps up to 10 surfers (standard – 12-person trips available on request) on spring beds in two air-conditioned cabins, with a separate quarters for up to 6 crew.
Spacious and comfortable, it features an air conditioned saloon with two large sofas, tables and TV/video/music entertainment area. At the rear of the boat is a huge deck area covered in UV-protective shade cloth where you can watch the action in the water.
The Seriti is staffed by partners Katsuyoshi Suzuki and Mick Butt, along with Mick’s wife Coco and son Raja. They know the Banyaks inside out and provide the best possible guide to the islands. Over half of the bookings on the Seriti are repeat guests, a clear signal of customer satisfaction.
Come and join the Seriti!
The Seriti is one of the safest charters operating in Indonesia, with a full suite of equipment including life rafts and life jackets, smoke detectors, EPIRB; CO2 emergency fire system; VHF and SSB radios, satellite telephone (available to guests) , and a 10,000 litre fresh water tank. It has 3 x 525hp Detroit V12 Turbo Intercooled main engines running at a maximum speed of 15 knots (cruising speed 10-12 knots).
There is a Canon EOS 5D camera to capture quality pictures to take home and make all your friends envious of your surfing adventure. There are also plenty of power points on board for charging your electronics.
Check out the Gallery and details for a full impression. If you wish to have more info on availabilty, prices and tips; don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Seriti sleeps up to 12 surfers on spring beds in two cabins, with a separate quarters for up to 6 crew. Spacious and comfortable, it features an air conditioned saloon with two large sofas, tables and TV/video/music entertainment area.
- Max guests: 12
- Cabins: 2 (6 persons each)
- Smoke detectors,
- CO2 emergency fire system;
- VHF and SSB radios,
- satellite telephone, and
- 10,000 liter fresh water tank.
What are the rates?
To view the rates please open the PDF document below:
Interested to book or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us! We will get back at you within 24 hours (probably much faster).
Tel:: +316 55 828 727
Questions? We might have them covered right here!
When are the Indonesian Banyak waves at their best?
– March and April: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– May, June, July and September: Big surf – high season.
– Late September and October: glassy conditions, a few more rights, less people but smaller waves.
– November, December, January and February: Rainy but still good surface conditions and smaller waves with no one around. Clean waves.
How to get there?
Simply book a flight to Medan (KNO or MES) with airlines like Emirates/Singapore Airlines/Etihad/ Sri Lankan/ Qatar ( free surf boards ) or Turkish Airlines / Tiger Airlines/ Air Berlin / Condor
How do I make a reservation?
1. Contact us regarding your request and/or any questions you may have. Use the form above, call us (+316 55 828 727) or write us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Together we will arrange your trip from A to Z.
3. Have you read our Booking Terms? Before confirming, please read them.
Don’t forget your:
– Surf equipment (+ repair kit)
– Passport (at least 6 months valid upon date of return)
– Visas. For Indonesia you get a 30 day free visa upon arrival.
– Travel insurance
– Board shorts, sunscreen and slippers