Maldives - Dhaalu Atoll - NIYAMA
Nature's Playground at NIYAMA
NIYAMA is a ClearWater discovery and we`re very proud to be their first surf agent. 40 minutes by seaplane from Malé, discover NIYAMA.
Overwater pavilions. Stand-alone studios. Beachfront bliss. Luxury, always. Life with a natural edge. Lush greens, clear blues, splashes of crimson. Comfort found both indoor and out.
Art, indulgence, dancing, cuisine. Epicurean delights. The sunset's Edge. Meals 500 metres offshore or cocktails beneath the waves. LIME treatments 24-hours a day. Maldivian living tailored to you. NIYAMA. Part of the Per AQUUM collection.
The Surf :
Located on the West side of The Maldives , NIYAMA is a brand new 5 star resort with 2 very good right handers breaking very close by and a left hander breaking at NIYAMA but depends on wind direction for it to break .
This region picks up any swell from South to South West which is the predominant direction for the whole Indian Ocean. All right handers will be offshore but forthe lefts to break best wind direction is N to NE or no wind at all .
With more crowded conditions on the east side ( North/South male Atoll ) ClearWater found another pearl with empty waves.
Raw beauty. Modern luxe. Nature's playground at NIYAMA.
NIYAMA invites you to choose from our 86 over-water or on-land studios and pavilions.
Experience serenity unmatched. Embrace comfort unparalleled.
Beachfront studios with a modern twist.
Views of the crystal-clear lagoon from the wooden terrace. Open-air bathrooms leading to the water garden.
The elevated couch swinging in the ocean breeze. A deep tub to steep in. Deli-In snacks for the taking.
A trail of stepping stones to a personal waterfall.
Plush beds next to sun-soaked decks.
Splashes and spirals of crimson against white. Indulgent rain showers.
A 40-inch plasma TV and BOSE™ surround sound system – modernity with Maldivian flair.
The comforts of luxury, the freedom of nature. Family-friendly studios overlooking a secluded beach.
Beach Studios with private pool
Beachside days. Evenings lit by the fiber-optic pool.
Natural vegetation to enjoy or space to sun worship on expansive decks.
An oversized tub and private outdoor bathroom. His and her sinks. Smooth stones across the water.
Deli-In to indulge. Towels on the pool loungers. Swaying curtains or open doors to daylight.
Privacy meets the open sea.
Outdoor deep seating for reading or dining. Shady palms. Hanging lights. Secret nooks. An ocean for the taking. Pool-side terrace days.
Modern luxe au naturel.
Water Studios with private pool
Ocean views stretch to the horizon.
Lazy days spent on the sundeck or in the sea. Raw beauty meets spacious overwater living.
Umbrella loungers for seaside naps. Awake to the orange sunrise. Cooling shade under majestic palms.
A jetty bridge into the great expanse. A private pool for a late-night dip. A timber screen for privacy.
Arched teak ceilings. Open spaces.
An indoor, outdoor fusion. Accents of vermilion, a palette of nature. Modern pleasures, Maldivian elegance. Personal havens, all-day luxury.
Deluxe Water studios with private pool
Luxury. Comfort. Freedom. Overwater exclusivity above the ocean’s expanse.
Spacious iconic living amid a palette of blues.
A seamless blend of beach and pool. Day-bed relaxation, dreams of luxury. Jacuzzi nights facing the sea.
Coral beauty under the sun deck. Elegant teak interiors with Maldivian flourishes.
Bedside lamps in a yellow hue. Soothing rain showers. An oversized soaking tub.
Flat screen and surround sound indulgence. An ode to modern luxury. Deli-In delicacies.
Spaces to unwind both indoors and out.
Beach Pavilions with private pool
One- and two-bedroom pavilions amid lush, hushed surrounds.
Day-bed cocoon lounges. Infinity pool and Jacuzzi dips.
A personal Thakuru for every need. Garden breeze in an open-air bathroom. Deep bowl sinks for cleansing.
Rain-shower bliss. Azure and green mosaics.
Secluded beach access, exclusive dining areas and living spaces to entertain.
Candlelight through the royal palm leaves. Deli-In or dine out. Champagne flutes on the deck.
A lounging bed by the sea.
High-tech living, low-maintenance days.
Water Pavilions with private pool
One-bedroom luxury with expansive living and dining area.
A grand foyer to explore. Your on-call personal Thakuru.
Large outdoor deck with private infinity pool and a Jacuzzi to soak in.
Day-bed nest on the water. Azure blues inside and out. Expansive living room and home entertainment.
Modern edges, natural touches. Private Teppanyaki Grill. Deli-In journeys. Sun deck days. Chaise longue nights. Ultimate modernity. Ultimate pampering.
The good life, Maldivian style.
Ocean Pavilions with private pool
Two-bedroom waterfront bliss.
Seaside porch leads to a sunken living room. A pantry and powder room on either side.
State-of-the-art gadgets and iconic design. LCD TV with unparalleled entertainment.
Flora and fauna thrive in the surrounds.
Personal everything – dining, cocktail bar, wine collection. Endless space to lounge in the sun.
A bathroom sanctuary fused with nature. A myriad of pillows for restful days.
Lines of crimson and strokes of white. An infinity pool and Jacuzzi on the edge of the ocean.
Wooden stairs leading into the water. Evenings under a star-scattered sky.
Luxury at your finger tips.
A modern paradise.
Play all day on the sand or in the sea.
- Games to the extreme. Wii, PS3, Xbox, remote control vehicles, football and table tennis
- Choose your watersport. Days fishing on the Indian Ocean. PADI certified diving. Take the plunge.
- Cutting-edge equipment at NIYAMA's 24-hour fitness hub
- A coral nursery with marine biologist in-residence. Promoting coral growth and preserving the reef for future generations. Be a part of the process and adopt your own coral to be transplanted to the reef. Frequent educational snorkelling trips teach guests about the underwater environment.
- Traditional wooden Maldivian boats – 'ivory sails' with en suite bedrooms that embody naturally modern design. Personal crew. Living space. Kitchenette. Fully-stocked fridge. Private sails around the atolls, sandbank picnics at sunset, journeys to the horizon line
- Guides by our Resident Marine Biologist to the best spots for marine animal sightings. Before the snorkel learn about the marine life you will encounter through a lesson at The Lair.
- Underwater treasures, vibrant corals, hundreds of fish and reef sharks. Our Resident Marine Biologist will teach you about the animals and escort you to all of the best spots.
- Get a chance to encounter marine life in our night-time House Reef. Feeding corals extend their polyps to catch plankton and micro marine life glows. 'CSI Marine' shows you underwater fluorescence.
- Nearly 70% of all Maldivian shallow water reefs were bleached in 1998. Since then, the government and its people have started to assist the reefs in recovery by creating more protection awareness. NIYAMA began the coral regeneration program in 2007 and has since transplanted over 1,000 corals to its House Reef. Make a difference and learn more about the project from our Resident Marine Biologist while snorkeling with her to the nursery where you pick, name and cultivate your very own coral. A certificate and follow-up images are provided afterwards.
Come out of your shell.
A spa that dares you to try something new, something different. To experiment. To seek in order to find. Through aromatherapy, phytotherapy, marine therapy, NIYAMA harnesses the elements of earth and sea to create unique sensory moments.
Visionary settings. Designer LIME treatments that exude individuality. Sensual spaces brought to life through texture, lighting, mood.
An iconic experience.
A Per AQUUM journey.
A revolution of replenishment.