MALDIVES - ARK ROYAL
The Ark Royal is a sleek 115-feet luxury cruiser built to cruise the crystal waters of the Maldives in style.
Ark Royal accommodates 18 guests in 4 double and 4 twin Cabins and 1 Suite for double occupancy.
All cabins are equipped with the latest technology offering you the amenities of Ac, en-suite bathroom, Tv, Dvd and Cd player, a private mini bar, an electronic safe and hairdryer.
The living quarters of the Ark Royal are complemented by a restaurant to offer you indoor dining, a fully-stocked drinks bar, a tastefully-decorated lounge, and an extensive library, including video and music collections, should you wish to recline and lose yourself in a book.
The spacious sundeck of the Ark Royal is perfect for watching the sun go down, with drink in hand, thanks to the outdoor bar service.
The Ark Royal also has a steam bath and masseuse on board for some relaxing therapy from time to time and a jacuzzi on the front deck.
Rates Ark Royale for Surfing:
North/South Male Atolls:
up to 10 guests 1250 euro per night
Extra persons : 125 euro per night
Included in Ark Royale :
- Rates are inclusive of the Government Bed Tax of US$8 per person per day.
- Accommodation on the Cruise – Double or Twin sharing rooms.
- Full board meal plan - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Bottled drinking Water, unlimited Tea and Coffee)
- Airport transfers
- All taxes , no hidden costs Not Included in Ark Royal
- Beers , soft drinks , wine , internet but can be bought on board
- Domestic tickets for Central or Southern Atolls
The Ark Royal has a sturdy mahogany wood hull, teak decks, custom built furnishings, nine spacious cabins and one deluxe king suite with adjoining spa.
Each individual cabin has private bath, private climate control, and daily fresh towels in cabins. High-tech amenities include high definition wide-screen LCD monitor, DVD and CD player, mini bar, electronic safe, telephone, and Wi-Fi. Bose sound system provides surround sound in a huge comfortably appointed salon, and on the spacious exterior decks.
- Year built: 2007/2008 - refit 2012
- Boat length: 115 foot / 35 meters
- Beam: 31 foot / 9,30meters
- Draft: 2,7 meters • Engine: 500hp, Cummins - Turbo diesel
- Speed: Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Electricity: 2 x 40 kW Onan quit generators, 230V, 24 hr electricity
- Water: two water makers each producing 12,000 litres/day, and storage 9500 liters Nautical equipment: Radio, GPS, Sonar
- Safety equipment: Oxygen, fire alarms, fire extinguisher, life preservers, life boats, eight- person Zodiac
- Crew: 12 people on main ship, two people on diving dhoni
- Decks: cabins in the lower deck, suite/spa on top deck and sun deck.
- Parlour: restaurant, bar, TV, video, DVD, Hi-Fi internet Wi-Fi, rechargeable battery station for cameras other personal gadgets
- Cabins: nine spacious double cabins (eight deluxe cabins, and one suite) can be booked as double, twin accommodations, each with private bathroom containing toilet, vanity and private climate control, LCD TV, DVD and CD player, a private mini bar, electronic safe, telephone, Wi-Fi, and daily fresh towels.
- Kitchen: dine on contemporary flavors from the Maldives, the east and the west prepared by our chefs. The finest crustaceans cooked in various aromatic styles are guaranteed to suit palates of all nationalities
- Bar: all types of beers, various wines, champagne, cocktails, spirits, mineral water and soft drinks.
- Diving dhoni: length 20 meters, width 7 meters
- Tanks: 12 L Alu/DIN/INT
- Compressor: two dive compressors
- Nitrox: NRC membrane system
- Weights: weight belts and weights available free for usage
- Rental equipment: regulator complete, BCD complete, dive lamp, dive computer, mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, snorkel set, weight and belt.