MALDIVES - KOIMALA
The saloon and wheelhouse area is tastefully designed and provides generous seating for guests.
The galley and the pantry are well stocked and equipped to provide excellent meals planned around the catch of the day, served in the well-ventilated main dining area.
Solidly built and quiet in operation, Koimala, with an experienced and energetic crew of 4, provides a high standard of service.
Koimala has a quality unmatched by many other Maldivian yachts.
- Year Built: 1994.
- Size: 23m x 2.8m 6.8m beam.
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots.
- Guest cabins: 2 cabins with double beds, 5 cabins with twin couchette.
- Guest Capacity: 14
- Toilets: 6 toilets with showers.
- Crew: 4 including captain and chef.
- Sun deck: Main deck and top deck.
- Equipment: Dinghy with outboard engine. Snorkeling gear and fishing lines. Sound proof generator set.
- Communication: CB radio, Icom HF transceiver and mobile phone.